Windows 10: microsoft code access for minecraft

Discus and support microsoft code access for minecraft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get into my sons minecraft account. He keeps getting an error code when he try's to login. I ma trying to get to the microsoft access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jgidden3, Aug 1, 2020.

1. jgidden3 Win User

microsoft code access for minecraft

I am trying to get into my sons minecraft account. He keeps getting an error code when he try's to login. I ma trying to get to the microsoft access code to help solve the problem. Can you help me.

:)

jgidden3, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 1, 2020
  4. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. microsoft code access for minecraft - Similar Threads - microsoft code access

2. Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accessing my Minecraft account after migrating to Microsoft: I followed the instructions on the Minecraft launcher and migrated my account and now I now can not log into my Minecraft account. I have reset my password, read all the FAQ/help pages and emailed Mojang, and I have gotten nowhere. Please help...
  3. Minecraft Account Migrated to Microsoft and 12yo lost access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft Account Migrated to Microsoft and 12yo lost access: Can someone please help me get my son’s Minecraft account back—when he migrated to Microsoft, he lost access because he is 12 years old. I can’t find where I can give him consent. Please help me!!...
  4. Minecraft access for a child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft access for a child: I would like to allow my son to play minecraft but I keep getting errors that he's too young for it. Googling makes me think that as the custodian to his account I should be able to give him permissions but I cannot figure out how. He will be playing the Windows 10 version...
  5. Minecraft Redeem Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Redeem Code: I have recently tried to apply for Minecraft bedrock as my account was made in 2016 and can get a free copy. However, I never get an email for a confirmation code to redeem the game. Help?...
  6. Remote access code to play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote access code to play minecraft: Hi Please can anyone help me, my daughter plays minecraft everyday on the Nintendo switch, and everyday we have to enter a remote access code then sign into Microsoft, can anyone advise on what to do so I don't have to keep doing this on a daily basis. Thank you...
  7. Verification code to access Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Verification code to access Microsoft account: I accidentally logged back without thinking this and I tried to log back in but it didn't work because I try to log in the code again by using my email it didn't work so I had two numbers and I tried both of them and neither of them worked what do I do ***Modified title...
  8. Redeem code for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redeem code for Minecraft: Hi, I've been trying to redeem my gift code for a while so that I can get the bedrock edition because I install the wrong version Java and it is saying I have to put in a code? Of which I am not receiving. Help please I don't know what to do anymore! Thanks for your time!...
  9. Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Finding the code for Minecraft redeemed on Microsoft account: I bought a Windows 10 HP laptop in 2016 of which already contained Minecraft. I didn't know that however, so I bought the game online. I later was noted by the Microsoft store THIS year that I would receive a redeem code because of this purchase. I successfully redeemed the...
  10. Minecraft code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft code not working: Ive been playing Minecraft java edition from long time and i have received a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition from Mojang as a reward Few days back i thought of reedeming the code for windows edition because my friends are playing on Windows pc but the code is not...