Windows 10: Microsoft Code number doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Code number doesn't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am trying to download an app from the MS store on my PC. Every time I try to log in, I get asked for my email address and a code they sent to me. Why... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cgm707, Aug 18, 2019.

1. cgm707 Win User

Microsoft Code number doesn't work

I am trying to download an app from the MS store on my PC. Every time I try to log in, I get asked for my email address and a code they sent to me. Why isn't MS recognizing the code they sent me. How do I get sent a new code?

:)

cgm707, Aug 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Code number doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 18, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Microsoft Code number doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Code number doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Code number doesn't work

1. Microsoft Code number doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Code number

2. that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone number: I'm Italian, currently in Ireland for work, on the notification bar of my device, an advice tell me to fix my account by confirming my number but every time i type in my number it give me the error: that phone number doesn't look right. please check the country code and phone...
  3. error code troubleshooting doesn't work? 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code troubleshooting doesn't work? 0x80070424: Hello, my name is Michael. I have a problem. I have tried troubleshooting my problem, but it doesn't work. I clicked Start, and typed services.msc in the Start Search text area, and then clicked services.msc, but i did not find the Background Intelligent Transfer Service....
  4. Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is this phone number a valid Microsoft number?: Please tell me if this number is a valid Microsoft phone number: 1-844-386-8965. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-phone-number-a-valid-microsoft-number/f0b7e4e8-5022-4d0d-a143-9817c924f677"
  5. Pin number doesn't work after disk scan

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number doesn't work after disk scan: I cannot access my laptop because neither the PIN nor the PASSWORD can access, responding: "Your credentials could not be verified." I tried recovering my password, however, as I confirmed the code sent by Windows, the response was "the parameter is incorrect." This is...
  6. Is the telephone number 1-855-352-9200 a true Microsoft working number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the telephone number 1-855-352-9200 a true Microsoft working number?: Is the telephone number 1855-352-9200 a scam number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-the-telephone-number-1-855-352-9200-a-true/8612b454-c3d6-4e80-ac44-e4d1bd700b1e
  7. Numbers on keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numbers on keyboard not working: Since yesterday my keyboard was not working properly, as in upon pressing the shift key, the symbols would not appear. I tried to fix this by using windows recovery, to no avail, these issues appeared as seen in the reliability window. And furthermore, I can only use numbers...
  8. registering Microsoft store doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    registering Microsoft store doesn't work: My microsoft store, and mail won't open and I tried registering the program and this is what I get. First, it was find yesterday all of a sudden it's not. I had trouble like this about a week ago. Had to reinstall windows in place. Now I ran 2 commands and neither can fix...
  9. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...
  10. Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Doesn't work: I installed 10 this morning - started last night and went to bed with it saying "restarting", got up this morning and it was still the same. shut down and restarted and it spent another 2 hrs installing. I have now spent over an hr trying to make google my default search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. code for microsoft account will only type in four numbers