Windows 10: Microsoft code

Discus and support Microsoft code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a code that I got when I got my Xbox 1. It is a Minecraft windows 10 edition code. Since we did not know what to do with it, we tried to redeem... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FluffyLeopard, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft code

I have a code that I got when I got my Xbox 1. It is a Minecraft windows 10 edition code. Since we did not know what to do with it, we tried to redeem it on our Xbox. After that, we just left it alone. Now recently, I tried redeem it and it says code already redeemed. What should I do?

:)

FluffyLeopard, Nov 1, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET has always been an industry leader in providing a programming and debugging environment for numerous languages including Visual C++, C++/#, J/J#, Visual Basic, and many more. However, despite the general good sentiment about the product, Microsoft was often criticized for not revealing the source code to its libraries. Now Microsoft is taking steps towards open sourcing its code and finally is letting developers peek under the hood as it releases the source code to various .NET component libraries. The initial release will contain source code for the .NET Base Class Libraries (System, System.IO, System.Collections, System.Configuration, System.Threading, System.Net, System.Security, System.Runtime, System.Text, etc), ASP.NET (System.Web), Windows Forms (System.Windows.Forms), ADO.NET (System.Data), XML (System.Xml), and WPF (System.Windows). Later Microsoft will release the source code for other remaining libraries as well, including WCF, Workflow, and LINQ. The move is detailed on the blog of Scott Gu, a Microsoft employee.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft code

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

To correct the original post: the Microsoft blogger's name is Scott Guthrie, ScottGu is his username *Wink Microsoft code ;).

Emphasis added by me. Scott Guthrie's blog post does not mention the term "open source" anywhere, merely that the source will be released; there is no mention as yet of the license it will be released under, but I imagine it will be fairly restrictive.

Additionally, I don't see why this is such a major thing... Reflector has been around since .NET 1.1 and allows you to view the source code of any assembly by decompiling the MSIL back to your preferred language (C#, VB.NET, etc.). Not only that, there are plugins that can then dump the decompiled source to disk - so if you really need to debug a third-party assembly, there's nothing stopping you. (Obviously this doesn't hold true for assemblies placed in the GAC or those with Strong Names.)

The real benefit of this release, IMO, will be the ability to step through the actual MS source code, as well as being able to see the comments written by MS developers. This should really improve my productivity as a .NET dev *Smile Microsoft code :).

Assimilator, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft code

1. Microsoft code - Similar Threads - Microsoft code

2. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  3. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual studio code: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: i installed Microsoft visual studio 2022, 3 days ago. I started using it created a project for developing a desktop application, all is good, after like 5hours i wanted to run...
  4. Microsoft Visual studio code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account: Hi, i cant log in to Whiteboard with my business account. My personal account works fine, but my business account gives an errorcode CAA20002.it is a small business account of which I am the only user 1 person company so there is no administrator to contact ;-...
  6. Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account

Error code CAA2002 when trying to sign-in to Microsoft whiteboard with my business account: Hi, i cant log in to Whiteboard with my business account. My personal account works fine, but my business account gives an errorcode CAA20002.it is a small business account of which I am the only user 1 person company so there is no administrator to contact ;-...
  7. microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7: My tesla 2W10 store is not coming up, it is showing me 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-given-me-this-code-0x80072ee7/c6598d54-3eae-468e-a2cf-89f32f6062bb
  8. microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7

microsoft store is given me this code 0x80072EE7: My tesla 2W10 store is not coming up, it is showing me 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-given-me-this-code-0x80072ee7/c6598d54-3eae-468e-a2cf-89f32f6062bb
  9. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  10. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd