Windows 10: Microsoft.com unable to process payment

Discus and support Microsoft.com unable to process payment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to buy windows 10 home off of microsoft.com, and every time i try i get this error unable to proces Error Details Contact Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Computers3612, May 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft.com unable to process payment

im trying to buy windows 10 home off of microsoft.com, and every time i try i get this error unable to proces
    Error Details

Contact Microsoft support

We can’t process your payment.

fFkpeO1SoEOg5P0n.21
    2020/05/20 - 17:36:55 UTC
    Does anyone know how to fix this, i tried using the virtual help , but that just kept on redirecting it to the xbox live service being down, is the Microsoft store down as well? if not then how do i get in contact with microsoft support through email, phone or some other option?

:)

Computers3612, May 20, 2020

2. Trouble processing payment

Hi Johannsson,

Payment issues occur if there is an issue with your account or your payment cards need an update. To resolve your concern, we recommend to check and follow the steps in this article:

Manage your payment options online

If the issue still persists, we suggest contacting
    Xbox Contact Support
    . They can help you to update your account.

Also, refer to this
    link
    on how to Troubleshoot problems with payment options.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, May 20, 2020
  3. Srimadhwa B, May 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft.com unable to process payment

not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft.com unable to process payment

1. Microsoft.com unable to process payment - Similar Threads - Microsoft com unable

2. PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESSING PAYMENTS!!!: EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY ROBUX THROUGH THE ROBLOX GAME IT SAYS "WE'RE HAVING TROUBLE PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT AND WE'D LIKE TO GET IT SORTED OUT" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payments/4d27aa1d-8c18-4556-a824-541998f546e5
  3. Having trouble processing my payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble processing my payment: [IMG]I wanted to upgrade my windows home to workstation pro and this showed up. I am using mastercard from Iraq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-processing-my-payment/aa59fe7b-be9b-47a7-baf2-1e9df56c1710
  4. We can not the process your payment.

We can not the process your payment.: I tried to buy the microsoft office and they keep giving me this message. Any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-can-not-the-process-your-payment/efb52b6b-87f7-4126-8719-b56c5e1b18e1"
  5. Processing payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Processing payment: When I put my data about my debit card I cannot change the country from USA to mine, that's why when I am trying to purchase the app the error occurs. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/processing-payment/ca8b3105-7f55-4e71-8f41-8cdfd1ba58b2
  6. Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue

Microsoft Store unable to process payment issue: Hello everybody, I am writing this post to ask for help with an issue I've been having. When I try to buy Star Wars Classic Skin Pack for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the store every time I try to it says unable to process payment. I've tried buying it using 3 different...
  7. Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...: Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band purchase? Is this a legitimate? Please look at email and authenticate: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. We can’t process your payment

We can’t process your payment: What does this question mean? I was going to purchase a surface pro with student discount. BUT after choosing a payment option and placing order, it shows that we are having troubles processing your payment. The number is [Removed by Moderator] How can I solve the problem?...
  9. We cant process your payment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We cant process your payment: Will get this Error when i try to buy Win 10 Home to Pro Update. Paypal, CC, Alipay all same issue.. Code: JwshSysmnaESEA+wi.13 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-process-your-payment/4a794763-2de0-4c79-8eaf-37deed1b272b"
  10. Issue processing payments

Issue processing payments: Hello, Every time I try to purchase from Microsoft Books, I get the below message error: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Thank you in advance for your support, Ardit Banja...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. OEFIKpvi3UGVDLuP.22

2. Alipay card info