Windows 10: Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

Discus and support Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the original disks for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2, and installed in onto my computer Windows 10. It installed fine but when I clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trooper625, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

I bought the original disks for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2, and installed in onto my computer Windows 10. It installed fine but when I clicked on it to open, nothing happened. Then what I did was installed the NoCD patch/crack file and replaced the original cfs.exe file with the cracked one and that seemed to get the game running. However, when I went to start playing, whether it be "Free Flight" or "Quick Combat," it would give me the "Loading Scenery" bar and when it was done everything just closes, no error message of any kind. What do I need to do to play the game? Is it still possible? Again, I have the 2 original disks I just can't get them to work.

:)

Trooper625, Jul 25, 2020

2. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 and Windows 10

I was finally able to get an older Combat Flight Simulator program to load and function. However, the joystick (Saitek, ST290 Pro) works in the program setup but not with the program. Combat Flight Simulator 3 still will not load even after going through
    the compatibility troubleshooting.

JimVan Fleet, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Loading MIcrosoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 in Windows 10 incompatibility mode

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with installing the Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 game on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to install the game on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to install the game on your device?
    • Were you able to detect the disc on your device?

I suggest you to refer to the below help article about the game and check if it helps.

Combat Flight Simulator 3: Known graphics issues

Follow the below steps to install Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3 in compatible mode and check if it helps.

• Right click on the program you want to install in compatible mode.
    • Go to Properties.
    • Under Compatibility Tab, Check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for
    • Select previous operating system the game is compatible with.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2020
  4. mudflat Win User

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

Combat Flight Simulator 2 on Windows 10

Original title: CFS 2

Is there any way at all for Combat Flight Simulator 2 will play on a Windows 10 OS?

mudflat, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery"

1. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 Problems after "Loading Scenery" - Similar Threads - Microsoft Combat Flight

2. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  3. Combat flight Simulator WW2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat flight Simulator WW2: HiHave installed on windows 11 my disk and the program works with the keyboard. However although I calibrated my Saltek ST290 pro joystick it does not work in play mode. Every time I go to settings it tells me my joystick has switched to another symbol and recommends I save...
  4. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  5. Combat Flight Simulator 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Combat Flight Simulator 2: "Hi, I have an old game Combat Flight Simulator 2 very old loads, which refuses to play even after using compatibility mode. Would appreciate your help as its a great Microsoft simulator, I don't want to go online for the hacked versions, Best regards Tony"...
  6. Combat flight simulator 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat flight simulator 2: Hello, I'm trying to get Microsoft Combat flight Simulator 2 to run on my computer and I'm running windows 10 on it. The game installs fine but when I go to open the game nothing happens, no error code or pop-up. I have read other forum posts and tried the compatibility...
  7. Combat Flight Simulator 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Combat Flight Simulator 3: Does this game require an install key to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-simulator-3/948dbcc4-85dd-4ab4-af01-f46ea814bfbf
  8. MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT COMBAT FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND WINDOWS 10: I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME WITH NO PROBLEM BUT I CAN NOT GET IT TO EXCEPT JOYSTICK, SO I PURCHASED ANOTHER JOYSTICK IT WILL NOT EXCEPT JOYSTICK. IS IT A WINDOWS PROBLEM OR WHAT?...
  9. Combat flight 2 simulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Combat flight 2 simulator: I can't get my free flight to work, or my quick combat to work in spite of reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/combat-flight-2-simulator/f5c571ea-6f85-4b34-af98-26cde2d009b0
  10. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 manual: I need a manual for Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2 (PC), or at least a Keyboard/Mouse Controls sheet. It seems impossible to find anywhere. Don't tell me its in the game, I know ! But its cumbersome and unpractical as a reference while you are playing, its not meant as...