Windows 10: Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Discus and support Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NancyHuey-Troche, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

My keyboard does not type all the letters and the backspace works sporadically. I sometimes have to hit the backspace several times before it catches up.

The mouse is all over the place. I have to continually move it from the mouse pad to the desk to a notebook to click where I want to. If not it goes all over the place.

I have replaced the batteries on both and it is fine for a couple hours then goes right to doing what it was doing.

Is there a way to correct this problem or I am stuck buying a new wireless keyboard and mouse.

:)

NancyHuey-Troche, Dec 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 - keyboard and mouse set

Hi

I am from Bangalore, India. Where I can get Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 - keyboard and mouse set?

MAijaznass, Dec 3, 2020
  3. weeble777 Win User
    weeble777, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

Guru Kiran G, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050

1. Microsoft Comfort Keyboard and Mouse 5050 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Comfort Keyboard

2. Comfort Keyboard 5050 giving the wrong characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Comfort Keyboard 5050 giving the wrong characters: I have a Comfort Keyboard 5050 that's worked well in the UK for the last 6 months, but it has suddenly started giving the wrong characters. If I press the @ key I get ", and vice-versa. Also, the 'pound' key now gives me # and the # key gives me \. I'm assuming I've somehow...
  3. Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse 5050: The mouse has a mind of it's own. It goes all over the place and very hard to control or put where I need it to go. I have used different mouse pads, no mouse pad, a single piece of paper on the mousepad then on the desk, a notebook and everything I can think of. I have...
  4. Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay

Microsoft Comfort 5050 Wakeup Delay: My keyboard turns off after not typing for a few seconds. I'm sure this is to save battery life. The problem is that the timeout period is too fast. I am always typing and having to go back because the first key I pressed woke up the keyboard but didn't type. How can I...
  5. MS comfort keyboard 5050

MS comfort keyboard 5050: Hello, I have two of the MS comfort keyboards 5050. No doggles for either. Can I pair these to a laptop or computer? or are they dead in the water and only good for parts as I've read a few responses on other questions that the end result was they are not blue tooth but a 2.4...
  6. wireless comfort keyboard 5050 missing first keystokes

wireless comfort keyboard 5050 missing first keystokes: Since installed the driver available on Microsoft website on my Windows10 64bit laptop, my wireless keyboard will miss the first keystroke. It will usually take around 30 seconds before it would happen.... but if i will take a break longer than ~30 seconds then the first...
  7. Microsoft comfort keyboard 5050 waking up my display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft comfort keyboard 5050 waking up my display: This keyboard is preventing to go off my displays, after they turn off just a few seconds later they turn on again, the only solution i found is disconnecting the usb dongle. This hardware is preventing to turn off the displays automatically. Is there any solution for...
  8. Microsoft 5050 keyboard

Microsoft 5050 keyboard: So ive downloaded the software and was looking around and cant find where i can use any of the f1-f12 keys for gaming. I can over from a logitech keyboard that was alright, but just didnt hold up. So im trying to play and some of my games have the F series keys bound for...
  9. looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050

looking for an instruction manual for a comfort keyboard 5050: how do I program keys 1 to 5 on the top of the keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-an-instruction-manual-for-a-comfort/eebdb3cd-f953-483c-846d-e0c0d85d5b4d
  10. Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse

Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse: Microsoft 5000 comfort keyboard and mouse transceiver is broken? How do I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-5000-comfort-keyboard-and-mouse/0aa005ae-82ee-4690-841b-394a7f79185a