Windows 10: Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Discus and support Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On Friday, May 25, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation — better known as GDPR — officially takes effect. GDPR is an important step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-i...heir-own-data/

:)

Brink, May 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Get GDPR compliant with the Microsoft Cloud

Source: https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-i...crosoft-cloud/

Brink, May 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, May 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

Source: Complying With New Privacy Laws and Offering New Privacy Protections to Everyone, No Matter Where You Live | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft commitment to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Similar Threads - Microsoft commitment General

2. Microsoft Office in trouble in Germany due to GDPR

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office in trouble in Germany due to GDPR: Microsoft’s suite of productivity apps, Microsoft 365, is in hot water with German authorities due to an alleged incompatibility with the data protection laws of Germany and the rest of the European Union. Microsoft has been in negotiations with Germany’s state and federal...
  3. Sound not regulating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not regulating: Never had an issue with this before, but my IT department installed something yesterday don't know what and now the sound on my laptop won't regulate properly. I play music videos on YouTube while I work and every time a new video starts, the sound gets super loud. It will...
  4. General protection fault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    General protection fault: Hi Please help me out with the General Protection Fault; Here's the picture for reference; [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/general-protection-fault/8c863dee-9857-40c9-85d9-eb5b043668c7
  5. Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 nightmare- who regulates Microsoft?: So, I'm not going to go into much detail, but yet again windows 10 struck again. Its destroyed my laptop by not being downloade correctly, when I eventually got through to the Tech Support, they had me remove all of my operating systems, again they advised it would help and...
  6. Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook New Privacy Laws and Protections to Comply with GDPR: In recent weeks we’ve announced several steps to give people more control over their privacy and explain how we use data. Today we’re introducing new privacy experiences for everyone on Facebook as part of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including updates...
  7. New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications: Microsoft continues on its steady path toward compliance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Today we are announcing new parental consent requirements for accounts held by children in the EU. We are instituting these requirements across our...
  8. Data Protection or Virus Protection?

in Windows 10 News
    Data Protection or Virus Protection?: How many private users read long and drawn-out privacy policies when buying or installing software anyway? Especially when it comes to security software. After all, these programs promise not only protection from cyberattacks but also greater privacy. The data experts of...
  9. Get GDPR compliant with the Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Get GDPR compliant with the Microsoft Cloud: The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant change to European Union (EU) privacy law in two decades. The GDPR requires that organizations respect and protect personal data – no matter where it is sent, processed or stored. Complying with the...
  10. Microsoft is committed to the Surface lineup.

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is committed to the Surface lineup.: Important news following the false rumor about the fate of Surface. Contrary to some click-bait headlines, SP3 has garnered some attention and is doing alright I think. Nadella: Microsoft committed to Surface line - Neowin It's really amazing to see these...