Windows 10: Microsoft communications in Chinese

Discus and support Microsoft communications in Chinese in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am in USA but all of the emails and texts I receive from Microsoft is in Chinese. It happens on my pc, ipads, and iphones. I saw that other people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edpierzynski, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft communications in Chinese

I am in USA but all of the emails and texts I receive from Microsoft is in Chinese. It happens on my pc, ipads, and iphones.

I saw that other people have this problem but not a resolution. Any suggestions how to resolve?

:)

edpierzynski, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Preferences in Chinese IME

Hi Saylem,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can clear the previous saved suggestions and check if that helps. To clear the previous saved suggestions follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Open Time & Language.
    3. Click on Region & Language.
    4. Click on the Chinese language and select
      Options.
    5. Now, Click on Microsoft Pinyin and click on
      Options.
    6. Click on Lexicon and self-learning.
    7. Click on Clear input history.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 2, 2019
  3. "Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft communications in Chinese

Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Keyboard language and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps.

• Type Language in the search bar.
    • Launch Edit Language and Keyboard Options from the search list.
    • Under Languages look for the list of language.
    • If you are able to find out the Chinese language, right click on the language and Remove it.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank You.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft communications in Chinese

1. Microsoft communications in Chinese - Similar Threads - Microsoft communications Chinese

2. Microsoft websites not loading services not communicating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft websites not loading services not communicating: This has happened before with a different update, I reset my TCPIP and winsock/flush dns and it worked, yet this has happened again.Just had a Windows Update on July 21, after a few days I get no connectivity to microsoft websites or services thus no troubleshooters.-...
  3. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  4. Verify communication is from Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Verify communication is from Microsoft: Received email about an unknown purchase from Microsoft. Delivered to email account I don't usually use for such mail; how can I make certain it is legit without opening something or phoning the number?...
  5. communication

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    communication: How do you get to speak to a person at microsoft??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/communication/7bc3f469-0acf-4ebe-8fc5-bef63e224ac0"
  6. Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account: Is it common to not get replies to messages I’ve sent to the escalation team that is working the ticket I opened for a hacked account? Over the last three days I’ve asked a number of questions about what Service Requests and SRX numbers are still active for the issue and...
  7. Microsoft mandatory and other communications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft mandatory and other communications: I have added a new email address in my Microsoft account and I need to delete the old email address, because I will no longer have access to it in a few days. Unfortunately, my communications are attached to the old email address and I cannot shift them to the new email...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Communications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications: Today I keep noticing that the process "Microsoft Outlook Communications" is maxing out my DSL . Windows 10 pro 64 1809 17763.195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-communications/ffe91f9c-9c3e-4c1e-8c7d-3280b4d65b43
  9. Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Outlook Communications Re: HxTsr.exe?: 1803. Mostly an annoyance I guess but I do not like looking at it in Task Manager: [img] Ending the task and it comes right back. Apparently Microsoft Outlook Communications is linked to HxTsr.exe https://www.file.net/process/hxtsr.exe.html When I go to task manager...
  10. Microsoft Outlook Communications problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook Communications problem: According to what I've been able to find. this is a service of Office 2016, which I have uninstalled. I have never used Outlook, do not want it on my computer. However, this keeps asking to connect to the internet, and no matter how many times I tell my firewall to block it,...