Windows 10: Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

Discus and support Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my Microsoft Community Account shows this when i visit My Profile on answers.community.com "Your profile has been blocked." Please I need to unblock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kyle Bayani, May 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

my Microsoft Community Account shows this when i visit My Profile on answers.community.com "Your profile has been blocked."
    Please I need to unblock my account

here is my blocked account : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/91f51a91-6d65-4d11-a7d4-549b73974f89

:)

Kyle Bayani, May 9, 2020

2. Blocked Microsoft Account and problem with unblocking

Hello Tareen,

We realize the inconvenience you have experienced.

To help protect your account from fraud or abuse, Microsoft temporarily blocks accounts when unusual activity is noticed. To unblock your account,
    sign in to the Microsoft account website and follow the instructions to get a security code.

If the security code won’t work to unblock your account online, you can still get unblocked.

Fill out this online form,
    and a Microsoft customer service representative will contact you by email within 24 hours. Our backend team can only be able to assist you in this regard.

Keep posted if you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 9, 2020
  3. farby Win User
    Unblocking a blocked number

Go to settings-->call+SMS filter-->blocked numbers.. In the list that appears, long press on the one you want to unblock and select 'unblock' ..

farby, May 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

Blocked Microsoft Account and problem with unblocking

Old title: Blocked Microsoft Account

My Microsoft account is blocked. Actually at first my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is blocked as I've tried install a second OS.

After that I attempted to login at Microsoft account to get the BitLocker encryption key in Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.. But I didn't receive security code by SMS on my phone ( earlier I get code by SMS on the same phone).

After that I registered a new phone number, confirm the security code received by SMS.

But this time my account is blocked for 30 days.

I talked once and chatted several times to get the account unblocked. I repeated the same story again and again but no solution. All my office file is on that surface pro 3 and I'm about to lose my Job because of not accessing my files. From Microsoft End there
    is no logical explanation of blocking my account.

Is there any solution?

Tareen Khan, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

1. Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it - Similar Threads - Microsoft Community Account

2. I need help because my Microsoft says that is block please unblock it on pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help because my Microsoft says that is block please unblock it on pc.: Please unblock it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-because-my-microsoft-says-that-is/03aa0229-bcfa-4fd2-b392-63ca4644bdd9
  3. I need help because my Microsoft says that is block please unblock it on pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help because my Microsoft says that is block please unblock it on pc.: Please unblock it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-because-my-microsoft-says-that-is/03aa0229-bcfa-4fd2-b392-63ca4644bdd9
  4. I need help because my Microsoft says that is block please unblock it on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unblock Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  6. Unblock Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unblock Microsoft Account: HiI need help with unblocking a Microsoft account , every time i answer questions to unblock, i get the attached image message is there a direct number i can contact to get assistance because i need to get a bitlocker recovery key urgently...
  7. How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I unblock a site that Microsoft blocks.: Microsoft some times blocks sites that I don't often use, How do I unblock the site from Microsoft and check the address to make sure the site is still safe they always have the lock and not some pilshing address. This happens on a few sites that I don't use regularly but I...
  8. blocked then unblocked account, need local files back

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    blocked then unblocked account, need local files back: I had two accounts on my pc and blocked one but forgot to transfer local files like pictures. I unblocked and readded the blocked account only for it to almost refresh itself and there is nothing in the file explorers. there is no file system backup in recovery and onedrive...
  9. Microsoft Community Account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Community Account?: Are both accounts necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community-account/bb50ccfa-377e-4bbc-b2b4-c189f012dc7d
  10. Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked Profile Microsoft Community: One of my profiles has been blocked on microsoft community. I can not access it nor can I find out why. I am paying for a service through this profile and I therefore demanded this is unblocked by Microsoft but there seems to be no way to do this. Do I need to issue a court...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft community account blocked

2. account blocked on answers.microsoft.com community