Windows 10: Microsoft Community Email Account Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Community Email Account Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my Microsoft Community email account. I switched it from one email address to a different email address, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TechTime305, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Community Email Account Issue

Hello,

I am having a problem with my Microsoft Community email account. I switched it from one email address to a different email address, and I cannot sign in to my new email address without creating a new profile, but when I sign in with my old email address, my new email address shows up in My Profile, and I am able to sign in using my old email address.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

:)

TechTime305, Jan 26, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 26, 2019
  4. webJockey Win User

Microsoft Community Email Account Issue

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Community Email Account Issue

1. Microsoft Community Email Account Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Community Email

2. Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues adding adding microsoft account to email & accounts: Some programs requiring microsoft account signin were not working so I created a local account, signed out and removed my microsoft account. Now when I try to add any microsoft account, I get this error....
  3. Suspended Microsoft Community Account is Microsoft Community Account Shutdown is Coming on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspended Microsoft Community Account is Microsoft Community Account Shutdown is Coming on...: Microsoft Community Account Suspended Create Accounts or Suspended Login Account is Shutdown on April 6, 2022 07:42 Time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-microsoft-community-account-is-microsoft/8a149454-26f6-4779-9379-8244f7fbe0ff
  4. Suspended Microsoft Community Account is Microsoft Community Account Shutdown is Coming on...

Suspended Microsoft Community Account is Microsoft Community Account Shutdown is Coming on...: Microsoft Community Account Suspended Create Accounts or Suspended Login Account is Shutdown on April 6, 2022 07:42 Time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-microsoft-community-account-is-microsoft/8a149454-26f6-4779-9379-8244f7fbe0ff
  5. Error Creating an Microsoft Account in Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Creating an Microsoft Account in Microsoft Community: Yes, I did I did I did I did I did https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-creating-an-microsoft-account-in-microsoft/1fd1b575-6ffe-4223-b907-2eb38498bfc7
  6. Error Creating an Microsoft Account in Microsoft Community

Error Creating an Microsoft Account in Microsoft Community: Yes, I did I did I did I did I did https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-creating-an-microsoft-account-in-microsoft/1fd1b575-6ffe-4223-b907-2eb38498bfc7
  7. Error Creating an Microsoft Account in Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Microsoft Community Account?

Microsoft Community Account?: Are both accounts necessary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community-account/bb50ccfa-377e-4bbc-b2b4-c189f012dc7d
  9. My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email

My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email: I have a new email address, and I successfully changed it to be primary in my Microsoft Account. However, the contact email for the Community is still my old address. I have yet to find a way to change that one to my new email address. What am I missing? Thanks so much....
  10. Microsoft Community Account Verification?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Community Account Verification?: Hello, Whenever I have made a Microsoft Community account, there is always a period of time after I sign up that my replies will not go through and the "Sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again." error will come up. Is my account going through some type of verification?...