Windows 10: Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason

Discus and support Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was doing video editing and then noticed there is a process (spyware/bloatware) called microsoft compability telemetry eating my CPU by exact %25 for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pagefile'sys, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason

I was doing video editing and then noticed there is a process (spyware/bloatware) called microsoft compability telemetry eating my CPU by exact %25 for no reason, I already blocked that **** from my firewall so it does not use any Internet access but still keeps my processor busy and causing overheat in my hardware. Dear Microsoft, you want my personal info so bad but you will never able to get it, so please, stop bothering my computer and let me work.

is it safe delete that file? Its under system32 with MS digital signature, process randomly pops up itself regardless how many times I ended it,

file name: CompatTelRunner

:)

Pagefile'sys, Apr 20, 2019

2. Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry

Hi Mike,

We'd like to know more about the issue which you are experiencing regarding the Windows Compatibility Telemetry. It would be great if you can provide us the following details:

• What is the build and version of your Windows OS? To get this, press
      Windows key + R
      , type winver, and hit OK.
    • When has the issue started? How often does the it spike up its CPU and Disk usage?
    • What are the programs running on your computer when this issue occurs?

If you are running have Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise edition installed on your machine, then we may try to configure the Telemetry diagnostic data level through Group Policy editor. Follow the steps below to do so:

1. From the Group Policy Management Console, go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    2. Double-click Allow Telemetry.
    3. In the Options box, select the level that you want to configure, and then click
      OK.

You can also check the following article on how to
    improve PC performance in Windows 10

We'll be waiting for your response.

MaRoselle Cag, Apr 20, 2019
  3. torre Win User
    Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason

Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility

When I start Xbox on my laptop the whole thing slows to a crawl. Task Manager reveals it is largely due to Microsoft Telemetry Compatibility hogging most of the CPU. This goes on for several minutes and recurs often. I don't especially mind Microsoft
    collecting info on my usage, but I would like it to be done in a way that does not impact the performance of my computer. What can I do?

TiggersErrorMom, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason

1. Microsoft Compability Telemetry CPU usage %25 for no reason - Similar Threads - Microsoft Compability Telemetry

2. Microsoft compatibility telemetry and PowerShell high cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft compatibility telemetry and PowerShell high cpu and disk usage: Whenever I startup microsoft compatibility telemetry and power shell use about 15-20% of CPU and Disk which stop after 5-10 seconds, is it normal or should I be concerned??...
  3. Microsoft compatibility telemetry and PowerShell high cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft compatibility telemetry and PowerShell high cpu and disk usage: Whenever I startup microsoft compatibility telemetry and power shell use about 15-20% of CPU and Disk which stop after 5-10 seconds, is it normal or should I be concerned??...
  4. Microsoft compatibility telemetry and PowerShell high cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  6. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  7. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

8. High CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU usage for no reason: Hi, A little while ago, while I was working on a project on my PC, I noticed that my computer started getting laggy, I didn't have much open, so I checked task manager to see what was causing the high usage and nothing came up. The CPU usage was really high and when I added...
  9. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON: I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear. I didn't open any APPLICATIONS it is just Windows 10 regular process on the task and if you plus each percentage manually...
  10. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...