Windows 10: Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern

Discus and support Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern for push selling some dealer target fulfill. Can any person of Microsoft explain this issue? This is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AK1976, Jan 15, 2019.

1. AK1976 Win User

Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern

Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern for push selling some dealer target fulfill. Can any person of Microsoft explain this issue? This is the procedure of business Worlds largest company? If any Microsoft person share Microsoft Head Quarter email id, Then I send some attachment and prove IT.

:)

AK1976, Jan 15, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Christoph Win User

Christoph, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern - Similar Threads - Microsoft complaint team

2. More windows 11 tpm concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More windows 11 tpm concerns: I was just reading an article about TPM 2.0 vulnerabilities on Windows 11, and I have subversion 1.38, which is supposed to be vulnerable. Is there anything I can do to mitigate the vulnerabilities for my home computer? This home computer is very new and came with windows 11...
  3. More windows 11 tpm concerns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More windows 11 tpm concerns: I was just reading an article about TPM 2.0 vulnerabilities on Windows 11, and I have subversion 1.38, which is supposed to be vulnerable. Is there anything I can do to mitigate the vulnerabilities for my home computer? This home computer is very new and came with windows 11...
  4. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  5. Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaint to Microsoft: I am extremely furious that Microsoft is so irresponsible. Look it has an icon with an envelope sign for email, but every time I update the damn thing is no longer is used to due to some god-forsaken syncing issue.aI am paying a hefty fee to Microsoft each month. It is the...
  6. file a complaint against a person who is harassing me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    file a complaint against a person who is harassing me: I asked a question under windows 7 appearance for ease and it came under Windows 10 start menu. I got a number of helpful responses, and I wanted to thank the last person who responded. HOWEVER a person prior to that made snotty remarks in another post, and I told him...
  7. Teams - more information required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teams - more information required: Each time I log into Teams it says 'more information required, your organisation needs more information to keep your account secure.' When I press 'next' the circle icon just goes round and round. Please help! Desperate teacher needing to be online for tomorrow morning and...
  8. microsoft complaint

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft complaint: Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM...
  9. Harassment and grooming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harassment and grooming: I have had a stalker for 3 to 4 yrs they have used 12 differant tag names even on two occasions using my own tag and one very similar. I have reported them to microsoft and xbox only to be sanctioned, last week my stalker sent me a text saying he was an ex member of staff of...
  10. More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros

in Windows 10 News
    More Microsoft Teams Training modules for IT Pros: Following our previous post we kept busy and made several updates and additions to our IT Pro training modules – which can be used to train yourself, train others or run workshops. New: Live Events Live Events is the functionality in Teams to stream audio, video and...