Windows 10: microsoft complaint

Discus and support microsoft complaint in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iramccook, Mar 17, 2020.

1. iramccook Win User

microsoft complaint

Saturday 3/14/20 Microsoft tech. work on my computer and was not able to correct the problem, stating that he would have alevel 2 tech. call me on 3/15/20 between 9AM and 11AM CST, I never did receive the call , so I e-mail them to call me on 3/16/20 between 9AM and 11AM again receive no call, so at 8PM I call tech. service talk to a tech rep. where he asure me I a would receive a call from level 2 within one hour please wait, this was at 9PM cst, again I receive no call, but I did while I was complainting got a e-mail at 905PM cst from tech service staying after 10 hours late that they call me and was unable to reach me, yes I bet they tried I waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes from 9PM to 10:15PMcst still receive no call, this morning Tuesday 3/17/20 9AM cst call tech. support talk to a nice lady where as she talk to level two, she asure me that they would call me with in 30 minutes, never receive the call, now I have back to tech service for a call back at 1108AM, never receive the call back, now it is 1203PM cst I place a second call back with tech. support and it is 113PM cst and have receive a call as yet still waiting. what is going wrong I have never in 20 years with Microsoft had these kind o problems. ira mccook 229-345-0698

:)

iramccook, Mar 17, 2020

2. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 17, 2020
  4. microsoft complaint

Complaint

Sorry if you are a bit hurt and yes I have put in a lot of effort which is why I started the thread as suggested by one of the support supervisors from Microsoft.

This is just one of my attempts to communicate with Microsoft and once again it shows how unfriendly they are as this clearly, and not surprsingly, is not the place to find out such information.

Yes I have emailed Satya, and reported my complaint to convercent.com.

What I would expect from a customer friendly company is a direct, obvious and responsive route for any complaints not hiding and misdirection.

JEREMYCRIPPS, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

microsoft complaint

1. microsoft complaint - Similar Threads - microsoft complaint

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  5. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  6. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to make a complaint to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a complaint to Microsoft?: Hi,I am a home user who purchased windows Windows 7 retail and then 8 upgrades. This was transfered to a digital license when I upgraded to 10 and 11 in turn.I have updated my BIOS and RAM and now windows is not activated. It reports 'Windows reported that the hardware of...
  8. How to make a complaint to Microsoft?

How to make a complaint to Microsoft?: Hi,I am a home user who purchased windows Windows 7 retail and then 8 upgrades. This was transfered to a digital license when I upgraded to 10 and 11 in turn.I have updated my BIOS and RAM and now windows is not activated. It reports 'Windows reported that the hardware of...
  9. How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?: Is there anyone who is competent in the Support team at Microsoft?Since July, every month I have the same problem, I cannot reconcile the billing Microsoft issues. But you take the money anyway.You close Support tickets without contacting me or asking if the issue is...
  10. How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?

How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?: Is there anyone who is competent in the Support team at Microsoft?Since July, every month I have the same problem, I cannot reconcile the billing Microsoft issues. But you take the money anyway.You close Support tickets without contacting me or asking if the issue is...