Windows 10: Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

Discus and support Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there. Can anyone please provide me with a Canadian contact number to contact Microsoft's warranty people? I have an HP laptop that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by radar2000, Mar 11, 2018.

1. radar2000 Win User

Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number???

Hi there.

Can anyone please provide me with a Canadian contact number to contact Microsoft's warranty people?

I have an HP laptop that was purchased at the Microsoft Store along with their Microsoft Complete extended 2 year warranty. I have a few questions with regards to the warranty coverage that I would like to confirm first, before heading to the Microsoft Store.

I have been trying to find a contact number to speak to a live agent without success.

Any 1-800 or email contact information that you can share with me would be appreciated.

Cheers!

:)

radar2000, Mar 11, 2018
  2. SumitNag Win User

Purchase Microsoft Complete on Lumia 950 that came Free when Purchasing a Lumia 950 XL

On 6/23/16, I purchased an Unlocked Dual SIM Lumia 950 XL, which came with a Free Unlocked Dual SIM Lumia 950.

When I went to the Microsoft Store in Indianapolis to purchase Microsoft Complete Warranties for both phones, I was told that I could only purchase the Microsoft Complete Warranty for my 950 XL which I paid for and I couldn't get the warranty on the Lumia
    950 which was free.

I purchased the warranty for my 950 XL and would like to do so for my Lumia 950. Could someone from Microsoft please confirm if I am unable to get the warranty since the 950 was free? If I can get the warranty, could I get some help setting up an appointment
    to have my phone inspected and get the Microsoft Complete Warranty for the phone?

SumitNag, Mar 11, 2018
  3. Windows Defender Scan

@MichaelTroehler -

I see that an answer is marked, but I am curious - why don't you think a complete (full I assume) scan will finish. Since Full scan's across all disks/partitions/drives/files - it can take some time to complete.

Thx,

CJ.Eichholz (MSFT) - Microsoft Antimalware

This post is provided as-is with no warranty or support.

CJ. Eichholz [MSFT], Mar 11, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

For customers located in Canada:

Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support:

1-877-696-7786 (1-877-MY-MS-STORE)

Edwin, Mar 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Complete Warranty Support Number??? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Complete Warranty

2. Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Pro Warranty Support?: What warranty support come's with Windows 10 Pro (when ordered as factory install on a new Lenovo Thinkpad)? P.S. Chose "Family" for Topic Category because there is no topic for General Usability.l...
  3. The phone number of Microsoft customer support?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The phone number of Microsoft customer support?: Hi Gentlemen, What is the phone number of Microsoft customer support? Please provide it to me. I do need to contact them . Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-phone-number-of-microsoft-customer-support/4bcdeb18-172b-4c85-8d52-520a80cea8be
  4. Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton Tech Support Number * *** *** ****: Norton Tech Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Technical Support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer support Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton customer service Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton Tech Support Phone Number 1-844-947-4746 Norton...
  5. microsoft tech support phone number

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft tech support phone number: does Microsoft have a tech support phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support-phone-number/a92e563f-46f6-4abc-98c0-514f850f889a"
  6. Warranty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Warranty: does installing a new OS will avoid the warranty of my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warranty/d12dc925-75e8-4795-85b4-574a71dea071
  7. Contact Support phone number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contact Support phone number: I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support-phone-number/9e9bfcd8-e9f6-4e48-9088-dd1a2ac11711
  8. Surface support phone number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface support phone number?: Need Surface Support phone number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-support-phone-number/d12392c0-84db-44a3-b923-402909b9457a
  9. Microsoft Customer Support for Win 10 - A Complete Nightmare!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Customer Support for Win 10 - A Complete Nightmare!: I have recently bought Windows 10 Professional. I have a major issue with it that couldn't be resolved with any research I did online and so I rang Microsoft's customer support. I have just spent the last two hours wasting my time. Their telephone support is the worst I've...
  10. Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support

in Windows 10 Support
    Need telephone number of MICROSOFT Technical Support: I need to speak to a human tech support agent regarding the latest update to Windows 10. My Desktop is messed up. Thank you. 97398

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft complete support number