Windows 10: Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It looks like Microsoft has finally given up on a plan to move classic Paint application to the Microsoft Store. In 2018, it was reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 23, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10

It looks like Microsoft has finally given up on a plan to move classic Paint application to the Microsoft Store. In 2018, it was reported that Microsoft will move Paint to the Windows Store and remove it as a standard feature of Windows 10.

Following the announcement in July 2018, Microsoft updated the classic Paint app in Windows 10 with a notice that said Paint will be shifted to Windows Store and the app is not being retired.

In Windows 10 May 2019 Update, Microsoft has removed the notice and it appears that company has decided against removing Paint as a standard feature of Windows 10 or moving it to the Store.

Brandon LeBlanc, Senior Program Manager of the Windows Insider Program at Microsoft, has now confirmed that Paint would remain available in Windows 10 and live alongside with Paint 3D.

“MSPaint will be included in 1903. It’ll remain included in Windows 10 for now,” he tweeted.

Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10 MS-Paint.jpg

Microsoft no longer wants to move classic Paint to Microsoft Store for the time being. The application will be offered as part of Windows 10 and the Microsoft Store listing for Paint is unlikely to go live.

Windows 10 May 2019 Update, which is the next update supposed to go live in late May, will include MS Paint without the notice.

The post Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 23, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 23, 2019
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Apr 23, 2019
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft confirms classic Paint will remain included in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft confirms classic

2. Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Classic Paint onto Windows 11: I would like to install the Windows 10 Classic Paint onto my new Windows 11 computer.Any suggestions, help, or comments? I looked for answers to my question, but did not see anything. If there are answers to this question already, maybe someone could direct me to the correct...
  3. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10: I hate Paint 3D . . . . I know hate is a strong word to use for anything . . . . that being said it is the nicest thing I can find to say about Paint 3D. I find it useless and very aggravating to say the least. Why MS would replace a good program that works with one that is...
  4. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10: I hate Paint 3D . . . . I know hate is a strong word to use for anything . . . . that being said it is the nicest thing I can find to say about Paint 3D. I find it useless and very aggravating to say the least. Why MS would replace a good program that works with one that is...
  5. Please help get Paint Classic for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Paint Classic and Paint 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  7. Paint Classic and Paint 11

Paint Classic and Paint 11: I have been using Windows 7 and Microsoft Paint 7 since 2008. I used Paint 7 to create woodworking patterns and plans. I have 1000’s of one-of-a-kind patterns with plans, the majority of which I have not yet used. Recently, my computer motherboard failed. I had to replace the...
  8. Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Paint program (classic) lack of memory resources: When I attempt to "Copy" in my paint program I get an error message.."not enough resources are available to process this command" How can I fix this?...
  9. Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10

Classic Microsoft Paint in Windows 10: How can I re-install Microsoft Paint in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/classic-microsoft-paint-in-windows-10/411a18db-602e-4a6c-a61a-c669f04fc49d
  10. Microsoft Classic Paint.

Microsoft Classic Paint.: Anybody knows how to completely remove Microsoft Classic Paint? 109864