Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones

Discus and support Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is still work in progress on both PCs and phones, so many of the features that we use right now on the technical preview builds for these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 19, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 19, 2015
  2. -MKANET- Win User

How to revert back to older transpency effect from Acrylic transparency on Win10 Fall update?

The new "Acrylic" transparency effect for Windows 10 modern apps and Start Menu is way too too opaque. It looks almost as bad as turning transparency completely off.

Is there a way to revert back to the older transparency effect in Windows 10? The whole point of transparency is to be able to tell what's "behind" windows that are on top. Its not really possible to do that anymore with the almost opaque Acrylic transparency
    effect.

It doesn't appear there is any builtin ways to do this. Maybe, it's possible to use a 3rd party tool like Aero Tweaker or something like that? Thanks in advance!

-MKANET-, Feb 19, 2015
  3. Fluent Design not visible in some apps after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

After installing Windows 10 Fall Creators update, I am able to see the fluent design transparency effect only in some apps like calculator, groove music, but not in windows settings app or microsoft edge. I have tried toggling transparency switch off and
    on. I upgraded from build 15063 and was not any developer preview. By fluent design I mean the acrylic material. I'm running Windows 10 on my desktop computer with specs good enough to support the transparency effects.

Abhijatya Gupta, Feb 19, 2015
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows 10 keeps getting better and better. *Smile

Winuser, Feb 19, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Interesting.. this should be fun to see when it does come out.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Feb 19, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    Sounds good, albeit it's just a cosmetic thing !

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 5, 2015
  7. Geneo Win User
    Pretty soon it will hatch into Windows 7!

Geneo, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Confirms Transparency Effects for Windows 10 PCs and Phones - Similar Threads - Microsoft Confirms Transparency

2. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  4. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  5. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  6. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  7. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Transparency Effects on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial. I also have a Desktop...
  8. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparency Effects on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial. I also have a Desktop...
  9. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....
  10. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Will Work on Vista PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Will Work on Vista PCs: A few months ago, soon after Microsoft released the official download links for Windows 10 Technical Preview and we found its system requirements as well, we were told that both new and old computers should be able to run the operating system with little effort. System...