Windows 10: Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

Discus and support Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models [img] Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile in January, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...t-499317.shtml

Source: http://venturebeat.com/2016/01/22/mi...e-in-february/

:)

Cluster Head, Jan 22, 2016
  2. hpholm Win User

WP10 Lumia 950 Read aloud incoming text messages.

Speech features in Windows 10 Mobile require Cortana.

It's a deal-breaker for me too in Denmark. I must have voice guided navigation on the motorbike, on rare occasions, but it must work with the phone in the pocket.

I'm not sure if the roll-out of Cortana to more countries is delayed or halted?

There has been no news since Microsoft confirmed that Cortana would not be available at launch of new Windows 10 Mobile devices in Denmark - in a press release 6 months ago.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 22, 2016
  3. Will Microsoft make a new Windows 10 Phone or Surface Pro Phone?

Microsoft will no longer launch new Windows 10 Phone or any new features. But they will continue to release bug fixes and security patches for its Windows 10 Mobile users. About the Surface Pro phone, it's still uncertain and not yet confirmed. They will
    make a public announcement about it once it's confirmed.

ChandriaNicole, Jan 22, 2016
  4. Winuser Win User

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

I'm surprised to read this. Windows 10 is working great on my Lumia 640XL.

Winuser, Jan 23, 2016
  5. I have the Lumia 640XL, but still 8.1, which it came with... *Sad

DustSailor, Jan 24, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    I installed the Windows Insider and upgraded to 10 right after I purchased my Lumia 640XL.

Winuser, Jan 25, 2016
  7. John035 Win User
    They're doing a great job, but with this many different handsets available it must be pretty difficult.
    I wonder if they will give us updated firmware.

John035, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

1. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay - Similar Threads - Microsoft Confirms Mobile

2. App launch delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App launch delay: I am running Windows 10 Professional with the latest update. There is a noticeable several second lag when l launch an app from the command line or from keyboard shortcuts. There is no delay launching apps from the start menu or shortcut. I saw via Google query that ending...
  3. App launch delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App launch delay: I am running Windows 10 Professional with the latest update. There is a noticeable several second lag when l launch an app from the command line or from keyboard shortcuts. There is no delay launching apps from the start menu or shortcut. I saw via Google query that ending...
  4. App launch delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay on Programm launch Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam, Discord, Chrome etc. Both on C System drive and other drives it has a 30 second delay until it starts working. On my old drive apps...
  6. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay on Programm launch Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a new 1TB samsung NVME SSD. Problem is just that now, everytime I try to open a new app like VScode, Steam, Discord, Chrome etc. Both on C System drive and other drives it has a 30 second delay until it starts working. On my old drive apps...
  7. Delay on Programm launch Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft confirms it will allow Home users to delay Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms it will allow Home users to delay Windows 10 updates: The reports suggested that Microsoft will allow users with Windows 10 Home license to pause updates for a maximum of 35 days. In the latest announcement, Microsoft has confirmed that all Windows 10 users will be allowed to delay feature and monthly updates for a certain...
  9. Browsers delayed launch

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers delayed launch: Hello everyone. I have a small (but irritating) problem that I need help with. Recently (can't exactly remember when) Firefox and Chrome started taking too long to launch. After launch there is no slowdown or choppiness, they both run fine. The time to launch for each browser...
  10. Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17: Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17 After months of anticipation and a mix of official and internally-communicated delays, Microsoft’s long-awaited Windows 10 Mobile upgrade is on the eve of being deployed. Playing its cards incredibly close to the...