Windows 10: Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture

Discus and support Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought recently a new mouse Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight, but its driver is not working properly. The wheel doesnt scroll and the buttons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tiago Felipe Marquez, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture

I bought recently a new mouse Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight, but its driver is not working properly. The wheel doesnt scroll and the buttons are clicking alone lots of times. Its impossible to use this when this happens. But its not all the time. It seems some malware/spyware is turning this torture on and off. Any idea how to remove this ?
    I am using a Windows 10 Pro Dell OEM

:)

Tiago Felipe Marquez, Sep 10, 2018

2. Microsoft mouse stop working after some update

Is there some bug on windows 10 related to the "Microsoft Confort Mouse 4500" ?

I followed the methods, the first brought me back the click on intefaces, but now the middle button action "instant view" or something like that, activates every moment, but the button was not pressed.

This is very annoying.

I'll try the other methods, but as a new mouse the third method doesn't make sense.

Why my new mouse will need some kind of compatibility, if on Microsoft hardware page it seems to be windows 10 compatible.

Daniel Todt, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500

I have 2 Acer computers running Windows 10. The first upgraded from Windows 7, the second with Windows 10 pre-installed. I use a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 USB. On the first computer the mouse works perfectly. On the second device manager reports "drivers
    not installed - code 28. This operation requires an interactive Windows station" I click to update the driver, then auto search for driver. Message comes back "Windows has encountered a problem - contact equipment supplier" I download and install Microsoft
    Mouse and Keyboard Centre 2.8.106 for Windows 10. It doesn't recognise the mouse. I have connected the mouse to each USB port with the same result. All other USB devices function perfectly. Research on the net seems to indicate the problem may lie with the
    c:\Windows\System 32\drivers and DriverStore folders. I have taken ownership of these folders and have full control of "drivers" but cannot take full control of "DriverStore" - the system won't let me. I'm not going to re-install Windows and have to go to
    the hassle of reinstalling ALL applications. It would be simpler just to buy a Logitech mouse. Does anyone have any ideas?

Tonylemoulin, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture

MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture

1. Microsoft Confort 4500 BlueLight Mouse Torture - Similar Threads - Microsoft Confort 4500

2. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  3. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre: Hi,I'd be grateful if anybody can help, I want to remap the buttons n my new 4500 Comfort Mouse.I have downloaded the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, but it appears only to show my Msoft keyboard, it does not recognise the mouse at all or I am unable to work out how to...
  4. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 not showing up in Mouse and Keyboard Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - how to reinstall them in...

Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 and Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - how to reinstall them in...: Hello communityI am not able to reinstall both devices in my new laptop anymore. As I have been useing them in my previous laptop for a long time, I don't recall if there was USB hub that was needed to be able to pair/connect the devices. And I am not finding the manual or...
  6. 4500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4500 Mouse: Does anyone know why I can no longer program the right and left mouse? I used to have my left button as a single click, and the right button as a double click and the side buttons became my right clicks. I need to know what to do as I am not very comfortable now with my own...
  7. 4500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4500 Mouse: Does anyone know why I can no longer program the right and left mouse? I used to have my left button as a single click, and the right button as a double click and the side buttons became my right clicks. I need to know what to do as I am not very comfortable now with my own...
  8. 4500 Mouse

9. Printer Queue Torture

Printer Queue Torture: Printer was mostly working when upgraded to Windows 10 in January. Increasingly needed to Restart the Printer Spooler to get it to work. Or Restart everything. Now it just keeps getting a queue print spooling error. Sometimes Restarting everything has worked, but not...
  10. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work

Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 some buttons don't work: I moved the mouse over to my new Win 10 computer and installed the driver found on the Microsoft site. The main (top) buttons work, but the side buttons don't work. The mouse properties on the control panel has no reference to the extra buttons. The mouse worked fine on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp officejet 4500 blue light does not come on