Windows 10: Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

Discus and support Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaushikBargaway, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to fix this problem?

:)

KaushikBargaway, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ITM
    itm Win User

"Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

3. clayto Win User
    Cannot connect new Android phone with Windows Pc

Last night my new Android phone connected OK with my PC and I was able to send Text messages via WiFi. This morning the apps such as Your Phone and MiDrop are reporting that they are unable to connect, either way. The phone and PC are still linked but not connecting. I have tried the Troubleshooters. Everything seems to be set as it should be.

clayto, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

imaddicted2u, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

1. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Connect App

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  7. Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls: When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not open completely and is not stretchable so that I can click on the 'Pair" button. How am I suppose to pair my phone in that app?...
  8. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...
  9. Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting calendars on the laptop and Android phone: I wonder how I can connect my calendars on the laptop and Android phone. I use Surface laptop with associated email account on Yahoo.com. I decided to add calendar to the phone by installing Yahoo email app. However it pulls up my Yahoo.com calendar but not my calendar on my...
  10. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...