Windows 10: MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF...

Discus and support MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF... in Cortana to solve the problem; WHY DO REAL PEOPLE NOT EXIST IN THE MICROSOFT COMMUNITY, AND IF THEY DO HOW DO YOU CONTACT THEM, ALSO please , please QUIT TRYING TO STEAL MY HOME PAGE... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by StanHumphrey, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF...

WHY DO REAL PEOPLE NOT EXIST IN THE MICROSOFT COMMUNITY, AND IF THEY DO HOW DO YOU CONTACT THEM, ALSO please , please QUIT TRYING TO STEAL MY HOME PAGE PREFERRED BROWSER.

Cheers Stan

:)

StanHumphrey, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Mar 26, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 26, 2020
  4. MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF...

1. MICROSOFT CONTACT AND RESPONE TO QUERIES IS DISFUNCTIONAL, AND I SUSPECT THE REMAINDER OF... - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT CONTACT RESPONE

2. microsoft contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft contact: With a company the size of Microsoft why is it impossible to contact them by phone with a LIVE agent/Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-contact/5f03295b-706c-4de3-96c6-13c73b12040d
  3. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there,I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/f82dc941-b8e3-4b30-ba1a-1bf50a15c33a
  4. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there, I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/3c80dfa3-716c-47a5-8eb8-ac612f5ec6b4
  5. HUP respone time inquiry

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HUP respone time inquiry: I just got a new computer. I want to download the latest version of Microsoft Office through the Home Use Program. I downloaded from the HUP in 2016. I entered my work email this morning, but no response to my work email yet. How long does it usually take the HUP to...
  6. Cortana not respon to hey cortana

in Cortana
    Cortana not respon to hey cortana: My cortana not respond to Hey Cortana. I need to press windows+c key or the icon to activate it to start talking. Cortana still respond to hey cortana last week. [ATTACH]...
  7. chrome search engine not responing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    chrome search engine not responing: For the past 12 hours my deck top will not open google chrome. AW Snap! is the only message. I have tried to open setting but it will not work with the internet explorer that I am forced to use....
  8. Microsoft Store query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store query: Hello :) (This is my first time here, and still very much a novice with W10 even after all this time !) When checking for updates in the Store, there seem to be quite a few that are downloaded that hardly seem to be of any relevance to me. For example: Groove Music, Films...
  9. suspect email from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspect email from Microsoft: I suspect this is a fake email address on an email sent to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/suspect-email-from-microsoft/82bb1d3b-2a58-4c65-9b4f-cef736fbea65
  10. EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXCEL ISN'T RESPON DIN: I opened excel document and i'm unable to view my document it only opens in half the rest appear grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/excel-isnt-respon-din/3fb84894-47c2-4317-ac5d-acd88aec720a