Windows 10: microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real

Discus and support microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wan to chat with someone over the phone here on the Microsoft website I get recommended to call the number ****. is this a real Microsoft number. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gunzy91, Jun 7, 2020.

1. gunzy91 Win User

microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real

I wan to chat with someone over the phone here on the Microsoft website I get recommended to call the number ****. is this a real Microsoft number. I called and was connected to an Indian accent man who wanted to connect to my computer with so much scams going on and YouTube videos I have seen I immediately hung up. I googled the number but the number has been reported as a scam and I am trying to be careful.

:)

gunzy91, Jun 7, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Display Name and Number In Contacts E51

I Can not get my E51 to display Name and number in my contacts list any suggestions

gregjr---01, Jun 7, 2020
  4. microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real

Verifying Microsoft Account

Hi,

Since you've already contacted our chat support and the issue persists, what we recommend is that you contact our customer service via phone through these numbers:

• 1-800-Microsoft (642-7676)
    • TTY: 1-800-892-5234B.

They will walk you through the same steps provided by our chat support. The difference is that they will be able to provide you a more focused and real time technical support.

If you have other concerns, feel free to post.

Dennis Mop, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real

1. microsoft contact number that is recommended is it real - Similar Threads - microsoft contact number

2. what is the real microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  3. what is the real microsoft phone number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the real microsoft phone number?: what is the real microsoft phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-real-microsoft-phone-number/c32d3a4c-1b23-4da3-9b21-a5f8cd63b991
  4. Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts: I have old Contacts appearing, I have deleted old contacts but still have phantom contacts appearing...Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-search-for-contact-recommended-contacts/b56368c5-2539-45cb-9fc3-1aca858011ff
  5. Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts

Share, Search For Contact, Recommended Contacts: I have old Contacts appearing, I have deleted old contacts but still have phantom contacts appearing...Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-search-for-contact-recommended-contacts/b56368c5-2539-45cb-9fc3-1aca858011ff
  6. Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts: On Windows 11, when you right-click a file to share, it is showing contacts that are not saved anywhere on my account. Where are these being stored? I checked my Outlook account, Peoples app, Teams synced contacts, and none of these emails are present there. I'm referring to...
  7. Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts

Share > Search for contact > Recommended Contacts: On Windows 11, when you right-click a file to share, it is showing contacts that are not saved anywhere on my account. Where are these being stored? I checked my Outlook account, Peoples app, Teams synced contacts, and none of these emails are present there. I'm referring to...
  8. Contacting real agents?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacting real agents?: Hello I wanted to know if theres a way to chat or phone call an agent? i have a serious issue with my computer and i hope i can save it.thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this...
  9. is there a contact number that will allow help remotely ? I'm not real pc savy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is there a contact number that will allow help remotely ? I'm not real pc savy: I've been scammed 2x. Is there a number for help I can call? I'm not real pc savey I have no idea what to do. Looking for a phone number to call . I have windows 10...
  10. Contact "real" support in Europe.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Contact "real" support in Europe.: How can I contact a real person in Europe? I dont want to make a call to the US as it will be very costly and have no idea how long the waiting time will be....