Windows 10: Microsoft Content slowing games

Discus and support Microsoft Content slowing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, When playing some games Windows 10 decides to start Microsoft Content which drives the CPU usage high and slows the games down so much that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AshleyFord3, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Content slowing games

Hi,

When playing some games Windows 10 decides to start Microsoft Content which drives the CPU usage high and slows the games down so much that they are playable. I stop Microsoft Content in task manager but within a few minutes it starts again and I cannot see a way to permanently disable Microsoft Content - does anyone know a way to permanently disable it please? Or remove it.

Thanks,

Ashley

:)

AshleyFord3, Apr 10, 2021

2. slow download of update for microsoft ultimate word games

Hi Margot,

There are many possible reasons why downloading of Ultimate Word Games taking so long. One of which is having intermittent connection. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store. To proceed, you may click the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Apr 10, 2021
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Content slowing games

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Content slowing games

1. Microsoft Content slowing games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Content slowing

2. ,,Microsoft Content" is slowing games and it uses a lot of CPU... PLEASE HELP ME... :CCC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ,,Microsoft Content" is slowing games and it uses a lot of CPU... PLEASE HELP ME... :CCC: Hello. Can someone help me with this problem: when I play a game Microsoft thinks that is good idea to put task in task manager who is called ,,Microsoft Content" and it uses a lot of CPU, it slows games and pc. I tried to delete office, I did pc restart... I don't know what...
  3. ,,Microsoft Content" is slowing games and it uses a lot of CPU... PLEASE HELP ME... :CCC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ,,Microsoft Content" is slowing games and it uses a lot of CPU... PLEASE HELP ME... :CCC: Hello. Can someone help me with this problem: when I play a game Microsoft thinks that is good idea to put task in task manager who is called ,,Microsoft Content" and it uses a lot of CPU, it slows games and pc. I tried to delete office, I did pc restart... I don't know what...
  4. In game content on Forza horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game content on Forza horizon 4: I recently reinstalled Forza horizon 4 ultimate edition but none of the DLC's are showing up but I may have the reason why this is happening and it is Whenever I start up forza horizon 4 I get a pop up saying " syncing data" but when is reached 100% it closes down, returns to...
  5. Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Innapropiate content when playing games donwloaded from Microsoft store: Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14'' Laptop AMD Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Windows 10S -, basically for my little son to do his schoolwork, play videogames and watch videos. However, after downloading Pacman and Miraculous LadyBug games from the Microsoft...
  6. WordPad reporting content to Microsoft??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WordPad reporting content to Microsoft??: WordPad froze and when I closed it without further waiting to respond. Dialog box opened and said to wait until the problem gets reported to Microsoft! I need to urgently know WHAT is being reported??? Is content of my document sent?? I have important to me passwords...
  7. Destiny 2 transfering game content

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Destiny 2 transfering game content: Stuck. How to get past this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/destiny-2-transfering-game-content/865ae58c-7544-4c33-9c22-de639bff1ae6
  8. Microsoft content restrictions web

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft content restrictions web: Hello i am setting up my sons laptop. And the content restrictions for web browsing the setting is on and it seems to block literally everything. And even when i give permission each time as safe it blocks the next tome. what am i missing ? thanks in advance...
  9. widows explorer is slow to open content on drives

in Windows 10 Support
    widows explorer is slow to open content on drives: all three of the drives are usb 3.0 and are plugged into a daughter card, and are slow to access. Have a fourth 1 terabyte drive found and dropped and then found again by windows explorer. this one has since been plugged into main board and now seems fine. I plugged the there...
  10. Contents of folders loading slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Contents of folders loading slow: Ever since I did a Factory Image Restore, the contents of folders load slow or not at all. What can I do to resolve this? 106640