Windows 10: Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

Discus and support Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team,I would like to know if the copilot for Windows 10 will be available or not.Kindly share a detail about which devices is supported.Kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shabin Suresh1, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

Hi Team,I would like to know if the copilot for Windows 10 will be available or not.Kindly share a detail about which devices is supported.Kind Regards,Shabin

:)

Shabin Suresh1, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, Oct 3, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Copilot Availability

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Microsoft are releasing Copilot on a phased basis, we will not all get Copilot immediately with that update.

This is the statement they released.

"Copilot in Windows will start to release in preview to select global markets as part of our latest update to Windows 11. The initial markets for the Copilot in Windows preview include North America and parts of Asia and South America. It is our intention to add additional markets over time."

DaveM121, Oct 3, 2023
  4. Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

Copilot Availability

Hello,

I thought Copilot was going to be available on 9/26. I have downloaded and installed all of my Windows updates. I am also enrolled in the Windows Insider program but I do not see Copilot in my Taskbar settings and I do not see it when I log into Microsoft365.

What am I missing?

Thanks, Jon

Jon McInerny, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

1. Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients - Similar Threads - Microsoft Copilot available

2. Copilot not available on user1 computer but available on user2 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not available on user1 computer but available on user2 computer: Hello,I have an interesting situation going on.In our M365 Intune environment there's two laptop. User1 laptop and user2 laptop.The user1 laptop has Copilot preview but the user2 laptop doesn't have it.Both laptop are running Windows 11 Pro version and neither of users have...
  3. Copilot not available Windows 11? April 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not available Windows 11? April 2024: Hi,Its kinda funny I'm the only one in the office interested in trying copilot, but can't see or use it in Windows 11 like others can. Region is USI have the latest windows updates it says to get version 23H2, I can see copilot app installed, all services are running, nothing...
  4. Copilot not available Windows 11? April 2024

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot not available Windows 11? April 2024: Hi,Its kinda funny I'm the only one in the office interested in trying copilot, but can't see or use it in Windows 11 like others can. Region is USI have the latest windows updates it says to get version 23H2, I can see copilot app installed, all services are running, nothing...
  5. Windows Copilot not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Copilot not available: Hi All,I really find Windows Copilot useful and have previously used it on my PC as well! But since a few weeks, I cannot seem to find it in Settings or run it using Win+C.I tried running the microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar script in Run window and it did...
  6. Windows Copilot not available

Windows Copilot not available: Hi All,I really find Windows Copilot useful and have previously used it on my PC as well! But since a few weeks, I cannot seem to find it in Settings or run it using Win+C.I tried running the microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar script in Run window and it did...
  7. Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients: Hi Team,I would like to know if the copilot for Windows 10 will be available or not.Kindly share a detail about which devices is supported.Kind Regards,Shabin...
  8. Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients

Microsoft Copilot available for Windows 10 clients: Hi Team,I would like to know if the copilot for Windows 10 will be available or not.Kindly share a detail about which devices is supported.Kind Regards,Shabin...
  9. Copilot Availability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot Availability: Hello, I thought Copilot was going to be available on 9/26. I have downloaded and installed all of my Windows updates. I am also enrolled in the Windows Insider program but I do not see Copilot in my Taskbar settings and I do not see it when I log into Microsoft365. What am I...
  10. Copilot Availability

Copilot Availability: Hello, I thought Copilot was going to be available on 9/26. I have downloaded and installed all of my Windows updates. I am also enrolled in the Windows Insider program but I do not see Copilot in my Taskbar settings and I do not see it when I log into Microsoft365. What am I...