Windows 10: Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

Discus and support Microsoft Copilot+ PC question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew Pierson, May 23, 2024.

1. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something like that I just want to know if it's possible and if so where I might find some documentation on the process?

:)

Drew Pierson, May 23, 2024
  2. Try3 Win User

None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft 365 Copilot is coming to OneNote

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...t/ba-p/3788442

Brink, May 23, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

Introducing the new Microsoft Copilot experience in Teams

Copilot for Microsoft 365 Blog: Starting today, Copilot for Microsoft 365 users will begin to see a new Copilot experience in Microsoft Teams. Heres what you need to know. What's the new Copilot experience in Teams? The new Copilot experience is an improved version of the Copilot app in Teams that you may have used before (formerly known as Microsoft 365 Chat). It offers the same functionality and content access as the current app, but with additional benefits, including:
    • Better prompts, including details specific to you like the people you work with, your meetings, and your files.
    • Ability to see your Copilot chat history
    • Access to a library of prompts via Copilot Lab
    Microsoft Copilot+ PC question large?v=v2&px=999.png
    An image of the Microsoft Copilot app in Teams, responding to a question based on the user's Graph data How is it different from the current experience in Teams? Its better than the current Microsoft 365 Chat in Teams. The new Copilot in Teams is easier to find, to use, and has better functionality for a better experience. This will give you the same Copilot experience in Teams as you get from microsoft365.com, Bing, and copilot.microsoft.com. What’s the difference between the Copilot app in the Teams app store and the Copilot pinned above chats? Theyre the same, and its up to you how youd like to use Copilot. The new Copilot app experience is an improved version of the previous M365 Chat app. If you still have Microsoft 365 Chat (or M365 Chat), this is the older version and we recommend unpinning. When will this be available? The new pinned Copilot app in Teams is rolling out now. Where can I find it and how do I get started? If you have a Copilot for Microsoft 365, the new app will be automatically pinned above your chats. Just open Teams, select chats and youll see Copilot. Open Copilot and start catching up, creating, and asking! Learn more. Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/4055040

Brink, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

1. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question - Similar Threads - Microsoft Copilot+ question

2. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  3. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Copilot issues: I don't know where to post this about CoPilot but I need to provide feedback. I have found this tool to be wildly oversensitive about any question that it in any way deems controversial. Examples? I got plenty of them:-What happened to Robert Kennedy's voice? I can't answer...
  4. Microsoft Copilot issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Copilot+ PC question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Copilot+ PC question: I have tried finding this in the support or FAQ in the page for these computers but do they support custom indexing? Like can I index a folder of Word documents and ask questions relating to them?Even if it requires a script of some sort to convert to plaintext or something...
  6. How do I get Windows Copilot instead of Microsoft Copilot on my Windows PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Windows Copilot instead of Microsoft Copilot on my Windows PC?: I've noticed a couple of new icons on my Windows 11 PC:Seems that these should be Windows Copilot. Hovering over the icon in the search box pops up "Search - Microsoft Copilot":Hovering over the Copilot icon with "pre" says "Copilot preview":Searching in the search box gives...
  7. How do I get Windows Copilot instead of Microsoft Copilot on my Windows PC?

How do I get Windows Copilot instead of Microsoft Copilot on my Windows PC?: I've noticed a couple of new icons on my Windows 11 PC:Seems that these should be Windows Copilot. Hovering over the icon in the search box pops up "Search - Microsoft Copilot":Hovering over the Copilot icon with "pre" says "Copilot preview":Searching in the search box gives...
  8. Copilot Questions and 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  9. Copilot Questions and 23H2

Copilot Questions and 23H2: I have the preview version of Copilot on my machine and I just have a couple questions regarding it.1. is it an always on or always listening application?2. I've read that you can disable it in the registry: If I do that will it cause problems when I eventually update to...
  10. Microsoft Account Question+ PC Profile question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Question+ PC Profile question: Greetings everyone, I hope you are well. Recently I lost all access to my microsoft account which i'm still trying to gain access to. I'm still able to log into my pc via pin code and that is great. I keep getting alerted about the pc not being able to sign into the...