Windows 10: MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12

Discus and support MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone Hope You are all safe from Covid and healthy ! Have an issue I just picked up via a trace . My hard drive after a reboot was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by merlin02131, Aug 7, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12

Hi Everyone

Hope You are all safe from Covid and healthy !

Have an issue I just picked up via a trace . My hard drive after a reboot was constantly running 10 minutes after my pc rebooted . Started a trace and picked up this address which seems to be associated with Azure and MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK.

Trying to deduce more info from the trace as to what it was doing but did not get the beginning or possibly the end .

Does anyone know why this IP address would be downloading from my pc ?

FYI : I do not use Azure and never have .

Somehow I have an account on my Business but have never used it and no subscriptions either .

Any clues/help would be greatly appreciated

Thx

Regards

Rich

:)

merlin02131, Aug 7, 2020

2. I have my corporate exchange server configured and working for calendar and mail, but it will not let me access my corp contacts

I have my corporate exchange server configured and working for calendar and mail, but it will not let me access my corp contacts. It is selected in the settings but does seem to by completing this task.

Any suggestions?

Benjamin Schroeder, Aug 7, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Why are my downloads blocked?

Your first step is to figure out what is blocking downloads. Then you can formulate a plan to address it.

BulldogXX, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Octopuss Win User

MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12

Windows 10 forced download

I kind of solved it myself. I can't be arsed with uninstalling this or that, so I just took ownership of c:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\ and then deleted everything related to gwx in Task scheduler. That should effectively block it.
    Now I just need to find list of IP addresses to block that are related to all possible telemetry garbage and similar stuff.

Octopuss, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12

1. MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK. seems to be downloading my p[c to an address of 111.221.104.12 - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT CORP MSN

2. Find email address for the AZ 104 certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find email address for the AZ 104 certification: Had completed AZ104 in 09june2022 certification but i forget the email address associated with it. My Certification number is I302-0940. Help to get my email address so that i can go for renewal....
  3. Find email address for the AZ 104 certification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find email address for the AZ 104 certification: Had completed AZ104 in 09june2022 certification but i forget the email address associated with it. My Certification number is I302-0940. Help to get my email address so that i can go for renewal....
  4. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG. I want to use the system to stream live music with vocals....
  5. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  6. P C Microphones

P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  7. My computer is suddenly blocking downloads - seemingly all of them.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is suddenly blocking downloads - seemingly all of them.: Yesterday I downloaded my Turbotax software to my laptop, connected to a large monitor. The downloads moved all the way to 100% and then immediately sent a "BLOCKED" notification. When I spoke with an expert from Turbotax she helped me disable my firewall and also all...
  8. My computer is suddenly blocking downloads - seemingly all of them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is suddenly blocking downloads - seemingly all of them.: Yesterday I downloaded my Turbotax software to my laptop, connected to a large monitor. The downloads moved all the way to 100% and then immediately sent a "BLOCKED" notification. When I spoke with an expert from Turbotax she helped me disable my firewall and also all...
  9. My computer is suddenly blocking downloads - seemingly all of them.

10. My P C goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My P C goes to sleep: why does my P C go into sleep mode if I don't move my mouse for 20 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-p-c-goes-to-sleep/a41e9609-8b81-4b1b-a49b-3576a8ef0b6f