Windows 10: Microsoft Corporation contest

Discus and support Microsoft Corporation contest in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I RECEIVED THE BELOW EMAIL THIS AFTERNOON AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD RESPOND TO IT. From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChristopherSimmons4, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Corporation contest

I RECEIVED THE BELOW EMAIL THIS AFTERNOON AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD RESPOND TO IT.

From: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Sent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 5:24 PM
    To: Christopher Simmons <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Subject: CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Good day. Mr. Christopher Simmons ,
    How are you doing today ???
    We are here to notify you an update from the Microsoft board of directors , that your funds has been transferred to the bank but before you can claim the winners or receiver of the funds. You will have to get your certificates from the Microsoft board of directors/ company . Transfer commence on Monday which is , 4/11/2019 .Urgent response is needed. Thanks
    Thursday, 19 September 2019, 00:17AM +01:00 from Christopher Simmons *** Email address is removed for privacy ***:

(1). Full Name: Christopher D. A. Simmons, Sr
    (2). Address: 3443 Twilight Star Dr., Las Vegas. Nevada 89117
    (3). Nationality/Gender: American/ Male
    (4). Age:72
    (5). Occupation: Retired soldier and teacher
    (6). Phone: 702-994-1672
    (7). Country: United States of America (USA)
    (8). Monthly Income: $4165.00 and I will not allow you to steal it.

:)

ChristopherSimmons4, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon Insider

Source: Insiders2Campus 2019 Hackathon contest - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon

Source: Insiders2Campus 2019 Hackathon contest - Windows Insider

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Microsoft Corporation contest

WCG Contest 2011

Rules updated:
    • Eligible winning member cannot hold a Top 20 position on the TechPowerUp! WCG Team prior to contest.
    Whilst the intention is to recruit new members, our current crunchers who do their part day in and day out deserve a chance too.

Credit to 4x4n for the suggestion and Chicken Patty for always looking out for the team *Toast :toast:

KieX, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Corporation contest

1. Microsoft Corporation contest - Similar Threads - Microsoft Corporation contest

2. Microsoft Corporation "Log in"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Corporation "Log in": Okay, so Ive used my laptop for a long while, but around a year ago after upgrading the storage a bit after but I think thats what started it, a pop up comes up from "aka.ms/accountrecovery" Asking for me to sign in to a "Work or School Account" because its having trouble...
  3. Microsoft Corporation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Corporation: Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and such. Constantly upgrading programs and forcing people to buy the latest and greatest. Well folks, many of us cannot continue...
  4. Issue with registering in Microsoft Contest

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with registering in Microsoft Contest: Hi Trying to enter a contest on the Microsoft website what is the meaning of business email ? Thank you[ATTACH] [Original Title: e-mail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-registering-in-microsoft-contest/0ce26e74-a84c-4268-9ec5-164a9c87662a
  5. kernel contest logger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel contest logger: on nous dis , de chercher Superfetch avec .msc mais aucune fonction ne porte se nom, je suis avec window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-contest-logger/48700951-2b5b-4b30-9252-d28242138ecf
  6. Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon

in Windows 10 News
    Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon: For the first time ever, we’re inviting a select group of fans to join us at Microsoft headquarters for our global Hackathon, where full-time employees and interns gather to celebrate products and hear from Microsoft leaders—including CEO Satya Nadella.Tell us about your...
  7. I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I plan to sue Microsoft Corporation: If the only way to get attention from a human being at Microsoft Corporation is by filing a lawsuit in small claims court, that is exactly what I plan to do. It does not matter to me whether I win the lawsuit or not; I simply need to draw public attention to the fact that a...
  8. microsoft corporation apps are showing error

microsoft corporation apps are showing error: sir , when i open photos,microsoft store , etc the a message came "contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it ". how can i solve this problem...
  9. THERE'S A FAKE CONTEST TAKING YOUR NAME MICROSOFT

THERE'S A FAKE CONTEST TAKING YOUR NAME MICROSOFT: Hello there's a page called https://organizejobs.net/es/ that's taking your name "Microsoft" to make people give their credit cards numbers with the excuse that we have won an award making us believe we can win iphone x , Samsung9 and a play station 4 just answering 3...
  10. Mail by Microsoft Corporation?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail by Microsoft Corporation?: So I was checking what apps were connected to my GMail account and saw this: [img] I have one from Mail by Microsoft Corporation and another from Windows. They seem to be nearly the same thing. Are they? Should I get rid of one? 46689