Windows 10: Microsoft Corporation

Discus and support Microsoft Corporation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Barnie1201, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft Corporation

Just my personal opinion and experience . . . Microsoft Products are inferior and have caused me grief multiple times with their unwanted updates and such. Constantly upgrading programs and forcing people to buy the latest and greatest. Well folks, many of us cannot continue to support MS in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to. So, I am announcing a total disassociation with all MS products from herein out. I resent their forcing their products on people because they no longer support previous versions. I hope for total failure and breakup of this corrupt corporation. Ahhhh, no lo

:)

Barnie1201, Sep 1, 2021
  2. didotb Win User

"Microsoft Corporation" is missing as Manufacturer in Device Manager

As the title suggest the manufacturer section when adding a legacy hardware is missing the "Microsoft Corporation" but "Microsoft" is still there listed.

I'm trying to install RNDIS Network driver for my Raspberry Pi Zero W, but it looks like I can't ssh through using USB. Sadly I also don't have any monitor to use so I'm trying to install it headless.

Edit: I forgot to mention I have installed Windows 10 Enterprise Edition v1709

didotb, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 1, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Corporation

AMD Named to “100 Best Corporate Citizens” List by CRO Magazine

Advanced Micro Devices today announced it has been named to CRO Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens” list for 2009. AMD secured the #46 ranking. CRO’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List is the only list based on 100% publicly-available information and ranks Russell 1000 companies on their performance in seven key areas: Environment, Climate Change, Human Rights, Philanthropy, Employee Relations, Financial and Governance. AMD’s highest scores came in the areas of environment, climate change and human rights. This is AMD’s second award this year honoring the company’s efforts in the area of corporate responsibility. In January, AMD was named for the third consecutive year to the 2009 Global 100 Most Sustainable Companies in the World list. The annual Global 100, unveiled each year at the World Economic Forum in Davos, is a list of role models in sustainable business practices.

“At AMD, corporate responsibility is a cornerstone of our company’s culture,” said Allyson Peerman, AMD’s vice president, Public Affairs. “We believe that AMD’s social, environmental and governance programs directly enhance our value to our customers, employees and to the communities where we do business. In fact, there is an increasing body of third-party research that suggests that good corporate citizenship contributes to increased shareholder value.”

For more information on AMD’s corporate and social responsibility practices, visit AMD’s corporate responsibility page.

Source: AMD

malware, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Corporation

1. Microsoft Corporation - Similar Threads - Microsoft Corporation

2. Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ?: Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-retail-windows-licence-to/7f03fe5c-3c4c-4177-b134-c8be78074c4d
  3. Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ?: Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-retail-windows-licence-to/7f03fe5c-3c4c-4177-b134-c8be78074c4d
  4. Does Microsoft retail windows licence to registered individuals or corporate organization ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Microsoft RRAS as an entry point to the corporate network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft RRAS as an entry point to the corporate network: We have the following infrastructure.There are two networks. One 172.31.0.1/16 with gateway 172.31.0.1 and another network 100.80.0./24 with gateway 100.80.0.126Our server with the role of RRAS which has ip 100.80.0.100I raised a role with ip range 172.28.0.0/24I ping the...
  6. Microsoft RRAS as an entry point to the corporate network

Microsoft RRAS as an entry point to the corporate network: We have the following infrastructure.There are two networks. One 172.31.0.1/16 with gateway 172.31.0.1 and another network 100.80.0./24 with gateway 100.80.0.126Our server with the role of RRAS which has ip 100.80.0.100I raised a role with ip range 172.28.0.0/24I ping the...
  7. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  8. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.: I had windows 10 free edition through my company and today the screen message informed me that I had been subscribed to Windows. How do I verify my free subscription?...
  9. Free subscription offered by Microsoft to corporate employees.

10. Why microsoft is not resolving this error "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323...

Why microsoft is not resolving this error "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323...: I and all of the people over the world are facing this issue. I have cleaned installed win 11 22H2. I have been facing problem on this particular display driver "Intel Corporation - Display - 26.20.100.7323 Install error - 0x80070103" on older win 10 and win 11. WIndows keep...