Windows 10: Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

Discus and support Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Probably the largest hurdle when learning any new programming language is simply knowing where to get started. This is why we, Chris and Susan, decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

Probably the largest hurdle when learning any new programming language is simply knowing where to get started. This is why we, Chris and Susan, decided to create this series about Python for Beginners!

Even though we won’t cover everything there is to know about Python in the course, we want to make sure we give you the foundation on programming in Python, starting from common everyday code and scenarios. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to go and learn on your own, for example with docs, tutorials, or books.

Read more and watch videos at: YouTube

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2019

2. Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

Book Marked it for a latter look see. Python is the go too language for my Raspberry Pi habit. So far all I know is just what I've gleamed from the Internat. No formal training. I'm keen to learn more, especially if its free. =)

alphanumeric, Sep 24, 2019
  3. DreamSeller, Sep 24, 2019
  4. dazed554 Win User

Python

Python is a good beginner's language as it is simple to use and the interactive interpreter is useful. The main drawback to the language is speed since it is interpreted, but that shouldn't be much of a concern for beginners. I have not used it personally, but PyGame is a popular library for programming games in Python.

dazed554, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series - Similar Threads - Microsoft created free

2. Beginners Subnetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beginners Subnetting: I am taking a class in computer applications, and currently using Windows 11. I would like to know a safe website to get understanding on knowing about subnetting and doing assignments in the subject. Last place I checked I thought was Microsoft, then when they wanted to...
  3. Any good free beginner courses for a senior...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good free beginner courses for a senior...: My dad bought a laptop but he isn't picking a lot of stuff up. Maybe it's me and he would learn better from a course. Are there ant basic free classes that teach the basics of using a computer. Bonus if it includes basic internet usage. submitted by /u/kernix [link]...
  4. Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate): willing to learn an additional skill and improve the knowledge in programming, security, emergency management, etc... Online Courses 137432
  5. a good free 3D modeling app for beginners?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a good free 3D modeling app for beginners?: I'm looking for a good 3D modeling program/ app for beginners. I can't seem to find one that you can download. I'm trying Blender, but it's not exackly for beginners. I tried one, 3D Crafter, but the instructions are too complicated. I don't one that is only online. I...
  6. Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution: Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc... All this values are to be input by me, of course. However, at the same time, I'd like to...
  7. Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution: Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc... All this values are to be input by me, of course. However, at the same time, I'd like to...
  8. beginner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    beginner: while installing apps it says to restart to finish how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/beginner/d4a78bfa-c5a4-475b-99c3-5ec6947fa948
  9. Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) Offers Free Win10 Security Course: From Microsoft's MCP Monthly newsletter Windows 10 Security in Real Life Build up your Windows 10 security skills, and find out how Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection can help you to detect, investigate, and respond to Advanced Persistent Threats. Get the...
  10. Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

in Windows 10 News
    Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI): KupE0GjnOUg Wondering what Artificial Intelligence, or AI, is all about? Where does data science leave off? And where and how does machine learning apply? AI will likely define the next generation of software. Given all the talk and confusing terminology out there,...