Windows 10: Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding

Discus and support Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft can't throw away old Windows code, but the company's research under Project Verona is aiming to make Windows 10 more secure with its recent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding

Read more: Microsoft: We're creating a new Rust-based programming language for secure coding | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Dec 2, 2019

2. Coding language for BIOS?

That is what I was figuring. C or Assembly. I really like coding in C, so far more then C++.

Reading over that UEFI Programming steps website. Really cool stuff.

MxPhenom 216, Dec 4, 2019
  3. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding

hawkeyes46, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding

1. Microsoft creating Rust-based programming language for secure coding - Similar Threads - Microsoft creating Rust

2. rust pc please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rust pc please: umm please can i have you help please cause my rust please is not work please help every thing is fine i think please my pc is very good please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rust-pc-please/fc18daae-e4f8-4b86-a512-bfb3399f5e6d
  3. Error Code: 30005 StartService EasyAntiCheat_EOSSys failed with 1275. - Rust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code: 30005 StartService EasyAntiCheat_EOSSys failed with 1275. - Rust: Hello everyone, Today I played Rust and logged off few hours later , After a few hours I tried to re-launch the game once again using steam and received that error code with those details:ProductId: -1416743296 32bitWindows Version: 10.0 Build 22621Error Code: 30005Process...
  4. Microsoft is rewriting core Windows code in Rust

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is rewriting core Windows code in Rust: Core Windows components are rewritten in the memory-safe programming language Rust by Microsoft engineers, according to David Weston, Enterprise and OS Security Vice President at Microsoft. Weston revealed the change during the BlueHat IL 2023 conference. Microsoft engineers...
  5. microsoft security program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft security program: On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-program/f8e559b0-68ef-4f28-944e-3dfe837032ce
  6. virtualization based security

virtualization based security: Should virtualization based security be enabled. I find under system information that mine is disabled. 132401
  7. virtualization based security

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    virtualization based security: Should virtualization based security be enabled. I find under system information that mine is disabled. 132401
  8. Microsoft security code problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft security code problem: After updating BIOS on Windows 10 computer, the initial Windows Login PIN did not work and was asked to reset. This required me to log into my email at which point a security code was necessary. I selected delivery of the code to my email account email but the code received...
  9. programming languages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programming languages: what are the programming languages in windows core os development https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programming-languages/b4ed901c-1094-463b-93f1-0009dbbca030
  10. Microsoft Security Code

Microsoft Security Code: I am trying to make a purchase in the Microsoft store, but when signing in to my account, it asks to send a security code to my phone number. Because I am outside of the US at the moment, I cannot receive texts. I tried to change the security method to my G-mail account, and...