Windows 10: Microsoft Currency

Discus and support Microsoft Currency in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thegamer101, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Currency

Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD?

Thanks,

Edwin

:)

Thegamer101, Jun 14, 2019

2. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 14, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Currency

Currency Gadget no longer updating

My currency gadget is no longer updating, it says: "Cannot connect to service", now I have the sidebar and gadgets installed from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 on my windows 8.1 laptop.
    I have tried this: Fix Currency, Stock or Weather Gadgets Not Updating in Windows 7 and Windows Vista

But it does not work because I don't have the folder as in step 5:
    5. Delete the folder named 53eab605-3b97-4da0-8e92-ea49d47af529

Did Microsoft stop completely with this service?

Microsoft Currency gadgets-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know another solution to fix this?

P4-630, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Currency

1. Microsoft Currency - Similar Threads - Microsoft Currency

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  6. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  7. Changing Microsoft store currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Changing Microsoft store currency: I tried to change my currency in microsoft store by changing my language and region in the settings as attached and still the currency showing $ not AED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-microsoft-store-currency/782b8a7b-b651-4c1e-b178-6e6deb399279
  8. Changing Microsoft store currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Microsoft store currency: I tried to change my currency in microsoft store by changing my language and region in the settings as attached and still the currency showing $ not AED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-microsoft-store-currency/782b8a7b-b651-4c1e-b178-6e6deb399279
  9. Changing Microsoft store currency

10. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...: In Windows 10 I cannot set my Region to the correct region I live in, as prices are given in USD when set to Jersey. In order to get the prices to display correctly in GBP I have to choose United Kingdom as my region, which then means I get charged VAT when we do not pay VAT...