Windows 10: Microsoft Currency

Discus and support Microsoft Currency in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thegamer101, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Currency

Currently I am in Canada, and my Primary Currency is USD, however, I have 5 CAD, and An app is asking for USD, which I have 0 Dollars on. Is there a way to convert CAD to USD, or even better, Make the purchase in CAD?

Thanks,

Edwin

:)

Thegamer101, Jun 14, 2019

2. MSN Money Currency Converter not working

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Apps like MSN Money Currency Converter uses live feeds from web. I suggest you to consider the following important points and check if it helps to identify the issue.

• Check if the Date, time and Time zone is set correct. Because certain financial real time programs uses time stamps to update its resources. Follow the steps to set the date and time:

a. Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.

b. Click Change date and time button.

c. Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.

Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.
    • Refer to the below link to deploy the Troubleshooter for Windows 10 apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps
    • Reinstall the MSN Money Currency Converter app and check if it helps.

Write to us with the updated results for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 14, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Currency

Currency Gadget no longer updating

My currency gadget is no longer updating, it says: "Cannot connect to service", now I have the sidebar and gadgets installed from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 on my windows 8.1 laptop.
    I have tried this: Fix Currency, Stock or Weather Gadgets Not Updating in Windows 7 and Windows Vista

But it does not work because I don't have the folder as in step 5:
    5. Delete the folder named 53eab605-3b97-4da0-8e92-ea49d47af529

Did Microsoft stop completely with this service?

Microsoft Currency gadgets-jpg.jpg

Does anyone know another solution to fix this?

P4-630, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Currency

1. Microsoft Currency - Similar Threads - Microsoft Currency

2. Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator doesn't work offline !: I have installed Microsoft Translator 5.6 with English pre-installed and French packs on my desktop computer windows 10 64bits. It works well online. But when I am offline, I get the message :"you are offline. you need to download the language packs to use them offline."...
  3. Microsoft Store Install button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install button not working: Alright so when I want to try downloading an app from the microsoft store the install button does not work. When I click on it the button does not work. I have tried restarting my pc multiple times now but the button still does not work. If you can help me that will be very...
  4. I have a laptop, HP, Microsoft Windows explorer error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a laptop, HP, Microsoft Windows explorer error.: The laptop error status says "The instruction at 0x00007ff9de8314d7 referenced memory at 0x00000000007c26f8. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c" Im not sure how to fix this, if this is fixable or if I need to see a...
  5. Microsoft Store is trash!!!

Microsoft Store is trash!!!: I havent been able to download anything from the Windows Store in probably 8 months. The last time i just gave up but i see the problem still hasnt been solved. I accidentally deleted some files and i wanted to install the Windows File Recovery app. Well when i hit the “GET”...
  6. minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.

minecraft purchase on Microsoft account on xbox wont transition to pc.: about two years ago i got my xbox and it came in a pack that included minecraft and some in game currency recently i got a pc and attempted to download the game onto my pc. multiple friends said this was possible, but because of how i got the game it doesn't show in my...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have jumped through a lot of hoops to try and get the game installed on my computer. I upgraded my HDD to SSD, added 12 Gb more Ram. I am still getting an message that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements, and when I try to install the program I get a blank...
  8. microsoft currency

microsoft currency: when i select uae currency it shows usd currency how to change it to uae currency with english language on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-currency/51a4794d-4285-4719-b35f-7d98ab4a36dd
  9. Microsoft Money under Windows 10 - Currency updates

Microsoft Money under Windows 10 - Currency updates: The currency rates are not updated on the watchlist tab of the application. There is proper internet connetion and the settings of the Norton firewall seem to be OK as well....
  10. Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency

Spotify Music, Microsoft Currency: Can i use my microsoft currency as a payment for spotify premium? The reason i ask is cause i dont have a deit/credit card and paypal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotify-music-microsoft-currency/90f48e0a-4f5a-4f9f-9f82-a4ef14fb6914"