Windows 10: microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer

Discus and support microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; cortana got a circle and I lost mahjong, jigsaw and Microsoft solitaire games icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusieSunday48, Aug 27, 2018.

1. microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer

cortana got a circle and I lost mahjong, jigsaw and Microsoft solitaire games icons

:)

SusieSunday48, Aug 27, 2018

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 27, 2018
  4. KW1152 Win User

microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer

Windows 10, PC, daily challenges Microsoft games won't load

I restored my computer yesterday and now the daily challenges in Microsoft games won't load. The individual games listed will load but challeneges won't. Anybody know how to fix this?

KW1152, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer

1. microsoft daily games disappeared from my home computer - Similar Threads - microsoft daily games

2. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  3. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps disappeared from the home screen: Hi,Recently this issue has happened to me before and now it has occurred again, I can't remembered what I did last time. Basically all of the apps from my windows home screen just randomly disappear, all the files and apps runs normally but the apps just disappear. It'd be a...
  4. My apps disappeared from the home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  6. Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game disappearing from my account in Microsoft store: i have a support ticket unanswered for 3 days now from forza support, i have another question in here about this but u guys keep passing me to ona-another, to forza back and forza back to u guys this is unacceptable... a game just disapearing from my account and no one...
  7. microsoft daily soliaire games

microsoft daily soliaire games: why did they quit loading a whole month of daily games on microsoft solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-daily-soliaire-games/c409f443-838a-402a-b9a3-3fdb6bce6180
  8. my game disappeared from the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my game disappeared from the store: hello I have redeemed Minecraft windows 10 edition on this account a few years ago and then I want to download it and I saw that it's not redeemed I tried to use the code again and its say that it already redeemed I really don't know what happens can someone help PS: I...
  9. microsoft sudoku daily games

microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why my daily Challenge Microsoft Mah- Jong game disappears when clicked on start.