Windows 10: Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore.

Discus and support Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For Microsoft partners there was a website for COA replacement. You would put in the serial number for the COA and then Microsoft would void that COA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John Kistler, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore.

For Microsoft partners there was a website for COA replacement.

You would put in the serial number for the COA and then Microsoft would void that COA and mail you a new COA.

I can't seem to find that website anymore or it has been taken offline.

These are the following phone numbers I've called that have not been able to help me.

They either can't understand my issue, at one point a lady said COLA, not COA, or they don't know what department to send me to.

800-936-5000 OEM Technical Support

800-765-7768 Partner Support

888-456-5570 Non Critical Support

I've now been on the phone or been transferred 7 times and more than 90 minutes for a simple task.

Someone at Microsoft should remember the website or the way to get a simple COA replacement.

This is nuts.

:)

John Kistler, Mar 14, 2019
  2. DiannaDer Win User

new Windows 10 coa sticker damaged; can't read the COA code

we are a reseller, our customer returned the damaged COA sticker and we replaced with a new one.

where can we get a replacement?

Thanks

DiannaDer, Mar 14, 2019
  3. new Windows 10 coa sticker damaged; can't read the COA code

Hi!

I'm having trouble reading my COA code from a brand new copy of win 10. I guess i damaged the code when scraping of the protective layer that was covering the code.

What can i do?

Blaž Šeter, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore.

microsoft 400 keyboard not lit anymore

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes made on your device?
    • Are there any damage on your keyboard?
    • Have you tried updating the driver? (Device Manager> Keyboard> Right click the driver and select Properties> Driver tab> Update) Or you can visit this

link
    • How about uninstalling the driver and reboot your device? (Windows will automatically find and install the driver once rebooted)
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter by choosing the Find and fix problems with devices and hardware in this support article:

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore.

1. Microsoft Damaged COA replacement - not easy anymore. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Damaged COA

2. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running: Motherboard damaged and replaced. Now SSD with same installed windows connected my motherboard and processor.But it is not running.how to resolve the problem...
  3. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running: Motherboard damaged and replaced. Now SSD with same installed windows connected my motherboard and processor.But it is not running.how to resolve the problem...
  4. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. COA labels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  6. COA labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  7. COA labels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. COA Keys

COA Keys: I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coa-keys/5942dbe2-da83-4af3-863c-f1da14bbf009"
  9. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...
  10. When replacing a damaged external hard drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When replacing a damaged external hard drive: Damaged my external hard drive that I use to make backups of my File History. When connecting a new drive will it capture all the files or just where I left off when using my old drive? Using Windows 10 anniversary. Thanks 67002

Users found this page by searching for:

1. coa replacement