Windows 10: MicroSoft DART team / I have ongoing security issues

Discus and support MicroSoft DART team / I have ongoing security issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Kind Citizens of the Net...Please Help Me! Where to start? I can write a disertation on what i have done to recover my network since Oct 2109. I am... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RJames46, Mar 15, 2020.

1. RJames46 Win User

MicroSoft DART team / I have ongoing security issues

Kind Citizens of the Net...Please Help Me!

Where to start? I can write a disertation on what i have done to recover my network since Oct 2109. I am truly at my wits end. Nothing i have done to date has worked. It is as though everything i do is a day late & a dollar short. Like all my actions are monitored in real time and my actions are thwarted

1. I have purchased 2 new laptops, 1 is on its way back to Dell as they could not help any further over the phone. I assured the problem was an OS issue
    2. I have purchased a subscription to 1PASSWORD to remember all the changed passwords that are random, 16 charters long and imposible to remember
    3. I set all my accounts to 2FA & use a Thetis USB for the accounts that can be auth using the USB stick.
    4. Entirely dismantled the network and only brought 1 device online at a time
    5. Reinstalled windows. 10 pro and Debian linux more times than i care to count to no avail
    6. gave in to Xfinity and now rent their cable modem as opposed to my own infrastructure i had used for years in hopes to get some help
    7. had a network security firm come to the house for a consult. only to find out just to sniff the network and start a trial and error process would require a minium of. 5K Retainer w/ no guarantee of a fix.
    8. Spent ~$1,500.00 at Barnes & Nobel on tech books,
    9. I am in the process of contacting several universities to see if they have any program or recomend a coarse of action

To sum up the issues w/ reguards to windows 10 home & Pro

1. windows will not update after a fresh install
      1. from the cmd promt as the ADMIN, i use DISKPART to wipe and reformat the drives before the fresh install; to no avail
      2. Had a friend make new installition medie USB and DVD incase mine were somehow corrupted - same issues
    2. bitlocker will not work tells me i do not have sufficient rights, Or does not have a TPM IT DOES I tried using both a local account or my Microsoft account. the latest error code is 0x80070005
      1. Nothing on my Personal devices is work related. i am not part of any other domain
      2. I then tried to use the Microsoft update tool, that failed as well
    3. using the CMD prompt NET USER take over the REAL admin account and password protect it
    4. I can not shut the computer down any other way than through the CMD prompt. Even after i check/change the power settings somehow
    5. Even when I am hardwired i can not stop the computer from making wireless connections. Shutting off the blue tooth and wifi does nothing. As ADMIN from the CMD I run a net stat and have all kinds of connections viritiral WiFi adapters, bluetooth ad HOC networks, i have gone mad trying to identify the source ping, trace route, etc To no avail.
    6. Windows Hello will not work it has before i can not use the Thetis 2FA USB
    7. It is hit or miss on the fingerprint I have set it up a few times. If it did work during setup it will stop after I reboot. No longer offer that as a login
    8. Tried using DaRT tools to no avail. <— this can be subject onto itself
    9. can not access either the C: drive sys32 file, I am denied the ability to take ownership from the TRUSTED INSTALLER
      1. Win+R/control userpasswords2 <—Put a password on all the accounts
      2. win+R / LUSRMGR.msc <— made sure to assign myself to the correct security groups
    10. can not access many of the ADMIN tools. Either I receive an error msg or what i m looking for is “greyed out”
    11. I can not update any of the drivers, critical updates or the BIOS from dell
    12. I can not download or install any programs like WIRESHARK. Webroot, or any disk utilities.
      1. When D/L & installed a program on a USB stick outside my network . It was tested and worked fine. Then when I insert USB stick in the device i am working on; it becomes unusable
    13. Most important facts.
      1. Nothing is connected to the network other than the laptop/desktop/ i am working on at the time
      2. everything is hardwired that can be

The Bottom line is i need help, someone that is smarter than me. I know just enough to be dangerous. I am not smart enough to be forward thinking. I have exhausted all my resources , my brain hurts and i need to get back on line secured. I am tired keep beating my head off the wall. As soon as I think i have the problem figured out i get **** slapped back to ground zero. Please point me in the right direction. If not this MICROSOFT DART team the whom can get some relief from - and not have to sell any of my organs. Buying a new system didnt work

Thank you in advance,

Rick

:)

RJames46, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dark Ride Win User

USB Powered Air Darts

Aim and fire with your mouse. C’mon, wage your very own war with weapons of mass compression. You know you want to. £19.50