Windows 10: Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

Discus and support Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Can't make it to Microsoft Data Insights Summit? We’ll bring the conference to you! We’re livestreaming our three keynotes and nine of our most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

Source: Live from Seattle! Watch the Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2017

2. Will be Windows phone 7.8 update available for Samsung omnia 7?

All current Windows Phones will get the 7.8 upgrade. If you have not listened to the Keynote address given at the Windows Phone Summit on June 20, 2012, you should take the time to listen to it.

Keynote

When it becomes available, the update will be delivered directly to users, sidestepping carriers, and can be done over WiFi.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Kosh---01 Win User
    wp upgrade 7.8

Hi there,

At this time the release date for Windows Phone 7.8 is not known yet. Microsoft has announced that the update will be available some time after the release of Windows Phone 8. See

this part
    of the June Windows Phone developer summit keynote address for this information.

Kosh

Kosh---01, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

1. Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Data Insights

2. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  3. Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Insights feature not working.: I am facing issue in sticky notes , when I am putting any email id in sticky notes it is simply showing text not converting in hyperlink , please suggest thanks in advanced....
  4. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook - Insights: Why is the so called 'Insights' in Outlook suggesting to me when to send an email? If I start work at 6 am and need to send some sort of information to a coworker, he will read it, when he can get to it. I don't need Microsoft to distract me with a stupid comment, suggesting...
  5. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook - Insights: Why is the so called 'Insights' in Outlook suggesting to me when to send an email? If I start work at 6 am and need to send some sort of information to a coworker, he will read it, when he can get to it. I don't need Microsoft to distract me with a stupid comment, suggesting...
  6. Microsoft Outlook - Insights

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms: Microsoft Forms aims to help you make better decisions with data. As we improve Forms’ intelligence service, we support you in not just creating surveys and polls more easily, but also in extracting key insights from data in an understandable way. Read on to learn...
  8. Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data: Hello I have an old PC which i switched to Windows 10 two or three years ago and my session became a local account. But some time ago, a family member accidentally converted my local account to a Microsoft account and my PC is now linked to his account. I want to change...
  9. Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 1 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 1 Recap: Wow! What a day we had yesterday at the Washington State Convention Center. It was a day full of fun, learning, and networking. Let’s take a quick look at what happened (assuming that is even possible to do in one blog post) and get ready for today. Keynotes [img]...
  10. Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 2 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 2 Recap: It’s a wrap! The Microsoft Data Insights Summit is officially over but that doesn’t mean that we cannot continue enjoying the amazing content, sessions, and community activities that happened between Monday and Tuesday. Let’s try to summarize the day again (even if we can’t...