Windows 10: Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

Discus and support Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Can't make it to Microsoft Data Insights Summit? We’ll bring the conference to you! We’re livestreaming our three keynotes and nine of our most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

Source: Live from Seattle! Watch the Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

:)

Brink, Jun 6, 2017

2. Will be Windows phone 7.8 update available for Samsung omnia 7?

All current Windows Phones will get the 7.8 upgrade. If you have not listened to the Keynote address given at the Windows Phone Summit on June 20, 2012, you should take the time to listen to it.

Keynote

When it becomes available, the update will be delivered directly to users, sidestepping carriers, and can be done over WiFi.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Kosh---01 Win User
    wp upgrade 7.8

Hi there,

At this time the release date for Windows Phone 7.8 is not known yet. Microsoft has announced that the update will be available some time after the release of Windows Phone 8. See

this part
    of the June Windows Phone developer summit keynote address for this information.

Kosh

Kosh---01, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12

1. Microsoft Data Insights Summit keynotes and featured sessions June 12 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Data Insights

2. Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms

in Windows 10 News
    Three New Intelligence and Insights Features from Microsoft Forms: Microsoft Forms aims to help you make better decisions with data. As we improve Forms’ intelligence service, we support you in not just creating surveys and polls more easily, but also in extracting key insights from data in an understandable way. Read on to learn...
  3. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 19.10521.2 for iOS - June 12

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 19.10521.2 for iOS - June 12: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  4. Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data: Hello I have an old PC which i switched to Windows 10 two or three years ago and my session became a local account. But some time ago, a family member accidentally converted my local account to a Microsoft account and my PC is now linked to his account. I want to change...
  5. Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 1 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 1 Recap: Wow! What a day we had yesterday at the Washington State Convention Center. It was a day full of fun, learning, and networking. Let’s take a quick look at what happened (assuming that is even possible to do in one blog post) and get ready for today. Keynotes [img]...
  6. Introducing the Microsoft Partner Summit 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Partner Summit 2017: At the beginning of the year someone pressed their foot on the digital accelerator and never took it off. Enterprise transformation has really raced ahead through 2017 as organisations of all sizes and in all sectors have embraced technologies such as cloud computing, IoT and...
  7. Insight into 'Reset My PC' feature in Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insight into 'Reset My PC' feature in Win10: I just completed my upgrade from Win7 to Win10 using the media creation tool. It took a while (2 1/2 hours) on my older PC. However, there were no problems in the end--with a clean Device Manager, and everything seems to be working fine. I normally like to do a clean...
  8. Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 2 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Data Insights Summit 2017 Day 2 Recap: It’s a wrap! The Microsoft Data Insights Summit is officially over but that doesn’t mean that we cannot continue enjoying the amazing content, sessions, and community activities that happened between Monday and Tuesday. Let’s try to summarize the day again (even if we can’t...
  9. Watch Microsoft Inspire 2017 Keynotes here

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Inspire 2017 Keynotes here: Microsoft Inspire 2017 (Formerly "Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2017") is the company’s premier event for partners July 9–13, 2017 #MSInspire. Video: Microsoft Inspire | Live Stream Vision Keynotes - Washington, D.C. Sessions: Watch Microsoft Inspire Sessions...
  10. What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office Online—featuring Insights for Office: The Office Online team has been busy adding integration across Microsoft Cloud services and extending the capabilities of what you can do with Office in your favorite browser. A number of powerful features have either been rolled out recently or are beginning to roll out now....