Windows 10: Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking

Discus and support Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, court documents were unsealed detailing work Microsoft’s Digital Crimes Unit has executed to disrupt cyberattacks from a threat group we call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking

Source: New steps to protect customers from hacking - Microsoft on the Issues

:)

Brink, Mar 27, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Mar 27, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking

1. Microsoft DCU and MSTIC new steps to protect customers from hacking - Similar Threads - Microsoft DCU MSTIC

2. Appalling Customer Service on hacked account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appalling Customer Service on hacked account: How on earth do I get to speak to someone to report a fraud in uk? My account has been hacked and default email changed and I am now getting fraudulent purchases. This online customer service is appalling the nonsense about shortening wasted time is a joke! Thus is about...
  3. Appalling Customer Service on hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Appalling Customer Service on hacked account: How on earth do I get to speak to someone to report a fraud in uk? My account has been hacked and default email changed and I am now getting fraudulent purchases. This online customer service is appalling the nonsense about shortening wasted time is a joke! Thus is about...
  4. Appalling Customer Service on hacked account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft

anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft: I have one issue with Microsoft Edge ,I ring Microsoft the free number for support 08006528704 the gentlemen tall me I been hacking and I have to install anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 for a cost and I want to know if is real thanks and is from Microsoft...
  6. MS Acount was Hacked - 2 step verification Failed!

MS Acount was Hacked - 2 step verification Failed!: I received a text message at 2 AM indicating that my phone number was removed from my MS account. At 8 am I attempted to log-in to my account only to find out that my account "didn't exist". by 8:30 I was in contact with MS support, they identified that my account had...
  7. Proactive Fall Update Protective Steps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Proactive Fall Update Protective Steps?: Hi! I just got Win 10 Fall Update on all my laptops and wonder if preventive steps must come next that protects data from the bug Microsoft let crawl into several million other systems before its arrest and destruction by MS tech was reported long after my own installs were...
  8. DELL Customer Database Apparently Hacked

in Windows 10 Support
    DELL Customer Database Apparently Hacked: Well-informed tech support scammers target Dell users - Help Net Security clip: Dell still won't say yes or no, but many online postings by users on the Dell support forum seem to point towards the postive answer, as they have experienced scammy tech support calls in...
  9. Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Partnering with AV ecosystem to protect Windows 10 customers: On Friday May 12th, and for several days afterwards, more than a quarter-million computers around the world fell victim to the ransomware known as WannaCrypt or WannaCry. As that recent event has shown, malicious actors bring nearly boundless time and skill to commit...
  10. Stepping up protection with intelligent security

in Windows 10 News
    Stepping up protection with intelligent security: With digital transformation, technology becomes increasingly central to every business and organization. This makes ensuring cybersecurity increasingly important. And, as employees increase their use of mobile devices and cloud-based apps, protecting their work requires a new...