Windows 10: Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

Discus and support Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft's Desktop App Converter tool for porting legacy Windows applications to the Windows 10 Store is available to testers in preview form. Last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

Read more: Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to the Windows Store | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Apr 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 Store: The data area passed to a system call is too small

I suspect you may have a SQL database using filestream. It looks like a SQL bug is causing Windows Store apps using Centennial to crash with this error. For me this includes Ubuntu and WhatsApp. For more info check out the

SQL Tiger blog
    where it is discussed. A fix is out for SQL 2017 but still waiting for older versions.

VinceMarsters, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Store Error 0x80070216

In the past week I have had this problem with not only Kodi, but also Evernote. It appears to be a problem with Centennial apps.

Evernote support told me the problem is on Microsoft's side.

LloydMoritz, Apr 7, 2016
  4. Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

(Note: The converter is meant for apps for PCs only at this point, and won't convert apps for Windows Phones, Xbox Ones or Surface Hubs.)... *Sad More XBOX Apps please!

alphanumeric, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store

1. Microsoft debuts 'Centennial' tool for moving legacy apps to Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft debuts 'Centennial'

2. Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app: Seeing that there no longer a "People" section to the Photo App, I was told to download and use the Photo Legacy app. The Legacy app does have the people function. Sometimes I like to change the pictures that display on the live tile and I could change them manually at...
  3. Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are photos stored for the Microsoft Photo Legacy app: Seeing that there no longer a "People" section to the Photo App, I was told to download and use the Photo Legacy app. The Legacy app does have the people function. Sometimes I like to change the pictures that display on the live tile and I could change them manually at...
  4. Legacy Version on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legacy Version on Microsoft Store: I bought a game on Xbox, and downloaded it on my Computer and was wondering if I could access the first version of the game?If it helps, the game is Cuphead.Thanks!-- Vincent G....
  5. Microsoft tool to move Windows to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft tool to move Windows to SSD: Why is Windows migration to SSD not supported by Microsoft? And why is microsoft allowing vendors to hurt their product line by selling windows on hard disk drives? I can’t believe HP and Target were the only ones thinking about it first; although for newbies they...
  6. We couldn’t move the app, Error code 0x80073cf4, when moving Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 News
    We couldn’t move the app, Error code 0x80073cf4, when moving Microsoft Store apps: [ATTACH]Windows 10 allows you to move apps to a different location if the developer allows it. However, at times, you may face error where the […] This article We couldn’t move the app, Error code 0x80073cf4, when moving Microsoft Store apps first appeared on...
  7. Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot uninstall or move Microsoft Store apps: Hi, in the Apps and Features settings category, the option to move and uninstall downloaded MS Store UWP apps are greyed out (apps including Music Bee, Forza Horizon 4, iTunes, etc.). Also at the top, just below the Apps and Features header, there is a remark " Some of these...
  8. Move Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Microsoft Store App: I have a MS store app (Forza Horizon 4) installed on a data drive (not C drive). I now have a larger SSD drive for games. When I click "Move" for the app and select the new drive it pops up a very disturbing and unhelpful message Delete other apps? This drive has apps from...
  9. Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is Nova Legacy available in Microsoft Store?: I’d like to play Nova Legacy on my Windows 10 laptop but cannot find it in the Microsoft Store. Is it available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-nova-legacy-available-in-microsoft-store/45e27dba-22fc-4523-b24a-d368b06464ab"
  10. Nova Legacy in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nova Legacy in Microsoft Store: I want to play nova legacy in windows 10 i does not found in microsoft store. Please available nova legacy in microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nova-legacy-in-microsoft-store/552fe591-1446-45ab-bad1-9bea759cd08b