Windows 10: Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

Discus and support Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enfield, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Enfield Win User

Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and under the Subscription where we have the Virtual Desktops it is showing all the virtual desktops as suggestions and cloud connectors. My question is as follows:1. I have installed Windows Defender on the image before I created the virtual desktops. So, it should not show up here, but it is showing up. Citrix-001,002,0032. Citrix cloud connectors are created automatically when I created the virtual desktops. So, would it have Defender instal

:)

Enfield, Jan 24, 2022
  2. okidna Win User
    okidna, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender Azure

2. Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app: Hi,Could you please help with this issue, we have Azure VD environment with mono Win10 and multisession VDIs. Monosession VDIs are Microsoft Entra hybrid joined, Multisession are Microsoft Entra joined. User has PC with Win10 which is Microsoft Entra joined, Azure VDIs and...
  3. Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot connect to Azure VDI with Remote Desktop client app: Hi,Could you please help with this issue, we have Azure VD environment with mono Win10 and multisession VDIs. Monosession VDIs are Microsoft Entra hybrid joined, Multisession are Microsoft Entra joined. User has PC with Win10 which is Microsoft Entra joined, Azure VDIs and...
  4. Microsoft Azure

Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  5. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI: We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and under the Subscription where we have the Virtual Desktops it is showing all the virtual desktops as suggestions and cloud...
  6. Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Defender and Azure VDI: We have built a POC for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on MS Azure. In Azure Advisor it is showing "Microsoft Defender for DNS should be enabled" and under the Subscription where we have the Virtual Desktops it is showing all the virtual desktops as suggestions and cloud...
  7. URL for Microsoft Azure defender endpoint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URL for Microsoft Azure defender endpoint: Hello, At current i want to allow my server access to Microsoft Azure defender endpoint . I already downloaded URL excel file from you site. but it included so many URL with *.abc.com. So our firewall not support this type. May i use the url www.microsoft.com for allowing our...
  8. Enable copy and paste from Azure VDI to local and vice versa ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable copy and paste from Azure VDI to local and vice versa ?: Hi There, I have a couple of Azure VDI built in my org, and I would like to have functionality to copy and paste text and files from vdi to local and vice versa. can you please guide on settings or what do I need to do from Azure portal so that can be enable?Thank you,...
  9. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  10. Windows Defender and VDI

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender and VDI: HI I am using Windows Defender on my test VDI Environment which is based on Citrix Virtual Desktop and Application. The problem is Windows defender behavior seems not to be working after running the application from a VDI image. I add a test malware but defender did not...