Windows 10: Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...

Discus and support Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Several times MS defender show warning about a threat. Does it have any information about where and what kind of threat has been found?Where does it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Burhan Habibulin, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...

Several times MS defender show warning about a threat. Does it have any information about where and what kind of threat has been found?Where does it keep it?

:)

Burhan Habibulin, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Suman_B Win User
    Suman_B, Jan 14, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 14, 2022
  4. M.Akmal Win User

Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...

Windows defender is continuously notifying "defender antivirus found threats"

Hi,

I am running Windows 10 Education version 1703 61-bit on an Intel Xeon(R) X5472 @3.00GHz processesor.

This morning I started receiving these notifications from the windows defender app "defender antivirus found threats." three or four times every minute. The defender app already scanned and found the threat. it also performed an offline scan. but is continuing
    to notify multiple time a minute.

but when clicking on the notification the windows defender security center does not show any threat. the system has slowed down considerably.

What remedies should I apply.

Thank you

Best Regards

M.Akmal, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the...

1. Microsoft defender antivirus doesn't show any details about found threat. How to get the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft defender antivirus

2. Severe Threat Found That Doesn't Get Removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Severe Threat Found That Doesn't Get Removed: I just updated the Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection and it found something called VirTool:Win32\DefenderTamperingRestore SevereI get the options to Quarantine or Remove it, so I've tried both options but when I scan again the same threat is found. It doesn't go...
  3. Severe Threat Found That Doesn't Get Removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe Threat Found That Doesn't Get Removed: I just updated the Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection and it found something called VirTool:Win32\DefenderTamperingRestore SevereI get the options to Quarantine or Remove it, so I've tried both options but when I scan again the same threat is found. It doesn't go...
  4. Severe Threat Found That Doesn't Get Removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Need help with 'Microsoft Defender Antivirus found threat'

Need help with 'Microsoft Defender Antivirus found threat': Since last 15-16 hours, I am getting these notifications/alerts that Defender found threats. I did a quick scan, but it showed that no new threat found. Although the Quick Scan did not finish completely, it just stopped midway and showed that no new threat was there. Then I...
  6. "Microsoft Defender found a threat on on my computer"

"Microsoft Defender found a threat on on my computer": I received 2 emails from Microsoft Defender Notification *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with the following message:"Microsoft Defender found a threat on YOUR COMPUTERA threat was found on the Windows laptop IMY COMPUTER on 8/20/2022. Open Microsoft Defender on...
  7. Unable to see found threats Microsoft Defender

Unable to see found threats Microsoft Defender: Hello, Yesterday, my computer sent me a notification that actions were taken for threats found. However, I’m unable to see what are these when I go to Virus and Threat history. It worries me a bit. Sometimes, Microsoft Defender can be wrong and I maybe need this file. I saw...
  8. Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found: Yesterday I uninstalled Avira antivirus and started using Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Today I run Full scan. After scanning about 3.03 million files in 45 minutes it found a threat in an old installation file that I have never run on my current computer, and it stopped...
  9. Windows Defender Antivirus threat

Windows Defender Antivirus threat: How do I delete/resolve this particular threat? Program:Win32/Uwamson/A!ml https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus-threat/c6f1db73-53e7-4278-a0dc-c90342f56d68
  10. Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus

Windows Defender pop-up "Virus & Threats" says Threats found by antivirus: I have scanned and run troubleshooter etc. The report says NO THREATs but a pop-up with notification sound keeps going off. I click and it shows details: items quarantined. I click "remove" … they are removed. Seconds later the whole thing happens again. Same warning,...