Windows 10: Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available

Discus and support Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With every Windows update, we release new and innovative capabilities, and this is also true for Microsoft Defender ATP, which builds security deep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ow/ba-p/722590

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Defender ATP

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Usually we do not suggest to disable Windows Defender feature, Windows Defender ATP protects endpoints from cyber threats; detects advanced attacks and data breaches, automates security incidents, and improves security posture. However, if you
    still wish to disable it, please follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows key + I).
    2. Then click on Updates & Settings.
    3. Then click on Windows Security.
    4. You can disable Cloud based and automatic submissions.

If you need any additional assistance, then please write back with the following information:

1. What is the exact error message which you are getting?
    2. Is the issue specific to an application?
    3. Could you please
      post a screenshot for a better understanding?

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP

Source: Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available

Windows Defender ATP.

Why isn't the Windows Defender ATP platform available with Windows 10 Pro for free? What's the difference between Windows Defender and Windows Defender ATP? If you're going to make Windows 10 the best operating system ever, the virus and malware protection
    has to be the best too. So having one Windows Defender ATP across the whole Windows 10 ecosystem for free is better then having two different virus and malware platforms?

AnthonyPosi, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available

1. Microsoft Defender ATP automation & cloud app discovery now available - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender ATP

2. Defender ATP iOS blocking Sonos App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender ATP iOS blocking Sonos App: Whenever i have the Microsoft Defender ATP app running on mu iOS device, it blocks access to external services such as radio and library functions. if disable the ATP vpn, it works as expected. how can we whitelist apps and services?...
  3. Defender ATP Analysis

Defender ATP Analysis: Is the analysis ie alerting and blocking happening on the endpoints laptops, desktops or in the ATP Cloud console? If the analysis is occurring on the endpoints, will it cause performance issues on all endpoints if it is deployed across ~15,000 devices? If that's the case,...
  4. Microsoft Defender ATP User Licenses

Microsoft Defender ATP User Licenses: I am starting to get Microsoft Defender ATP configured. In doing so I am wondering if it is necessary to apply Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection licenses to individual users in our organization? Since what I have seen thus far with on-boarding machines, it seems...
  5. Organizations enrolled in Microsoft Defender ATP?

Organizations enrolled in Microsoft Defender ATP?: which Organization are enrolled in Microsoft Defender ATP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/organizations-enrolled-in-microsoft-defender-atp/eb7eb333-871d-45bd-8c63-57c967c7e0b9
  6. Tamper protection now generally available for Microsoft Defender ATP

in Windows 10 News
    Tamper protection now generally available for Microsoft Defender ATP: Attackers relentlessly up their game in bypassing security, either by using evasive techniques or, in the case of sophisticated threats like the fileless campaign Nodersok or the banking Trojan Trickbot, by attempting to disable Windows Defender Antivirus. Attackers go after...
  7. Windows Defender and Microsoft's E5 for ATP products

Windows Defender and Microsoft's E5 for ATP products: Scenario:- I have 2000 windows workstations( windows 8.1 on 1000 and windows 10 on the remaining workstations). Default windows Defender enabled and running on all of the 2000 workstations. I purchased Microsoft E5 licenses so i can use some of its ATP products/capabilities...
  8. Defender ATP

Defender ATP: I tried to submit a question, but it would not let me submit it. What good does it do to have this system if it won't work. Why am I, as an individual home computer user, subject to the strict regulations of Defender ATP? I cannot connect to links that are provided in...
  9. Windows Defender ATP

Windows Defender ATP: What is Sandbox in Windows Defender ATP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-atp/714d1096-97e9-49bb-b825-c2c732ccd642
  10. Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP

in Windows 10 News
    Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP: From C-level execs to Sec-Ops pros, our customers tell us they are overwhelmed with the rapid pace new cyber threats are released in the wild. That’s why at Microsoft staying ahead of the security challenges our customers are facing and shifting the industry to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defender atp government cloud