Windows 10: Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome

Discus and support Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear team, I have a question. Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome legit? Here's the link... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vladlen Nikolaev, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome

Dear team,

I have a question. Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome legit? Here's the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/microsoft-defender-browse/bkbeeeffjjeopflfhgeknacdieedcoml

I couldn't find any confirmation on Microsoft official site. Only https://browserprotection.microsoft.com/ link that seems to be legit. But in chrome web store there's an email address of a developer *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and it doesn't look like an official email address of some Microsoft developer.

We are about to install this extension on all production PCs in my organisation. I'm also curious wouldn't there be any compatibility issues with Microsoft Defender ATP that is also about to be implemented.

I'm not sure, I picked up a right category for the question.

Thank you in advance for a reply.

:)

Vladlen Nikolaev, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

Source:

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome

Dear team,

I have a question. Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome legit? Here's the link Microsoft Defender Browser Protection

I couldn't find any confirmation on Microsoft official site. Only https://browserprotection.microsoft.com/ link that seems to be legit. But in chrome web store there's
    an email address of a developer *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and it doesn't look like an official email address of some Microsoft developer.

We are about to install this extension on all production PCs in my organisation. I'm also curious wouldn't there be any compatibility issues with Microsoft Defender ATP that is also about to be implemented.

I'm not sure, I picked up a right category for the question.

Thank you in advance for a reply.

Vladlen Nikolaev, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome

1. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection for Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender Browser

2. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  3. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  4. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  6. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection: Is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extension on Google Chrome legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-browser-protection/42da1c45-18d1-4984-bad0-7c7902500cbf
  7. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  8. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  9. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507
  10. New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Defender Browser Protection extension for Google Chrome: Just installed the Malwarebytes addon, will be interesting to see how effective it is.