Windows 10: microsoft defender first response in windows 10

Discus and support microsoft defender first response in windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, MS defender first response in Windows 10, interferes with my trading program even it has been added to the authorized list of programs. As a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sergioianni, May 27, 2020.

1. microsoft defender first response in windows 10

Hello,

MS defender first response in Windows 10, interferes with my trading program even it has been added to the authorized list of programs. As a matter of fact, the trading program does not save graphs and gets blocked immediately, every time I try to save a work desk with my graphs and parameters. In addition it also says the jit file that the trading program generates is virus and sends it to quarantine.

Is there a clear way to disable the MS defender first response feature or give clear instructions not to mess in any way with the trading program I downloaded? This is a severe problem and it's costing me a high loss of time and money

Would someone call me by WhatsApp to explain clearly what I can do?

Thank You.

Now I am trying for the third time a factory restore with hp usb key

Sergio Ianni

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

sergioianni, May 27, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

What the hell, windows defender?

So, a while back I disabled windows defender via gpedit. Come to find out it's running again, and telling me my miner is a "severe" threat, despite still being disabled in gpedit. There's a few new entries related to windows defender in gpedit that didn't used to be there before. I'm guessing this happened during the big spring update. UAC keeps becoming re-enabled somehow, as well. For now I have a shitty registry key that's supposed to disable windows defender instead, hopefully it works.

Damn, Microsoft. They were pushing users to upgrade to 10 so hard, even resorting to plain trickery to get it on as many machines as possible. Now not only is it doing hardcore data mining in the background, but it's changing settings all on its own to whatever Microsoft wants. One step closer to pushing me to Ubuntu or something. I'd already be there if I didn't think it would be an arduous task learning how to computer all over again while simultaneously breaking a lot of games, which is mostly what I use this computer for...

Bill Gates needs to go back to Microsoft just so he can kick all the guys responsible for w10 squarely in the nuts. /rant

3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 27, 2020
  4. Arctucas Win User

microsoft defender first response in windows 10

What the hell, windows defender?

Big Brother knows what is best for you, why do you resist?

Arctucas, May 27, 2020
Thema:

microsoft defender first response in windows 10

1. microsoft defender first response in windows 10 - Similar Threads - microsoft defender response

2. Microsoft Response Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Response Time: Microsoft's chat IS available and they have kept me waiting for technical support,after transferring the chat for 5, yes 5 hours!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-response-time/9dc3067b-8c33-43aa-8c87-8ef585b3248f
  3. Microsoft Response Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Response Time: Microsoft's chat IS available and they have kept me waiting for technical support,after transferring the chat for 5, yes 5 hours!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-response-time/9dc3067b-8c33-43aa-8c87-8ef585b3248f
  4. Windows 10 sluggish response

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 sluggish response: Hi, I have a major issue with my system running Win 10. The system had been upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. I noticed that it seemed to be taking a long time to boot > 20 mins. I tried running Ashampoo Optimizer and Chk=eck Disk the HDD. There was a short term benefit,...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive: Hey all, just randomly last night my I left my PC idle for about 10 minutes (with a chrome window open ). To my surprise, my mouse was unresponsive when clicking on my taskbar I couldn't click any of the icons. Strangely enough I can click things on chrome perfectly fine....
  6. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...
  7. Microsoft aims to make Chrome scrolling responsive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to make Chrome scrolling responsive on Windows 10: Over the past few months, Microsoft has shown that it’s very interested in contributing to the Chromium open source project which benefits both Edge and Chrome. One of Microsoft’s latest feature requests is to make Chromium scrolling more responsive with EdgeHTML-style...
  8. Not responsive Window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not responsive Window 10: กำลังทำงานอยู่ อยู่ดีหน้าจอก็ค้าง ทำอะไรไม่ได้ หน้าจอเป็นสีเทา มีเสียงดังเหมือนเครื่องทำงาน กำลังอับเดตอยู่หรือเปล่า แต่ไม่มีสัญลักษณ์อะไรเลย ทำอย่างไร ปืดคอมไดไหม สองชั่วโมงแล้ว...
  9. Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10: How to: Enable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Windows Defender Block at First Sight in Windows 10 Windows Defender Antivirus helps protect your PC against malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other...
  10. Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP

in Windows 10 News
    Automated Response for Windows Defender ATP: From C-level execs to Sec-Ops pros, our customers tell us they are overwhelmed with the rapid pace new cyber threats are released in the wild. That’s why at Microsoft staying ahead of the security challenges our customers are facing and shifting the industry to...