Windows 10: Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

Discus and support Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jøshua, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Jøshua Win User

Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the notification center that it was blocked. When I try going into Windows Security and adding Rocket League as an exception it says that there were no recent security threats and I am unable to exempt it.

:)

Jøshua, Sep 21, 2022
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Sep 21, 2022
  3. BSOD on Rocket League

Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here

MyNamesYev, Sep 21, 2022
  4. MatyHorak Win User

Rocket League

So i was just playing some games and i wanted to play my favorite game Rocket League but i just started it and it just wont launch so i tried so many tutorials, dll registering, restarting my pc, i just tried evertyhing but i found out that the game is not
    commpatible to play and i tried to solve the problem but nope it didnt worked again so i am asking for help

PS: I just want to play the game like in any other day before Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it. :(

MatyHorak, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender blocking

2. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans: I'm adding rocket league to the exclusions from Microsoft defender anti-virus scan. I click add an exclusion, then I select the rocket league app and click open. After that, It doesn't show up in the exclusions. When I try to run the game, the anti-virus still blocks rocket...
  3. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans: I'm adding rocket league to the exclusions from Microsoft defender anti-virus scan. I click add an exclusion, then I select the rocket league app and click open. After that, It doesn't show up in the exclusions. When I try to run the game, the anti-virus still blocks rocket...
  4. Add rocket league to exclusions from Microsoft Defender Anti-virus scans

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll launching Rocket League: Hello,I've spent weeks trying to solve this problem where Rocket League fails to launch.Faulting application name: RocketLeague.exe, version: 1.0.10897.0, time stamp: 0x64e6b840Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2215, time stamp: 0x83983b0bException...
  6. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.: Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the notification center that it was blocked. When I try going into Windows Security and adding Rocket League as an exception it says...
  7. Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender is blocking Rocket League from launching and I can't fix it.: Hello, I have controlled folder access enabled in Windows Security, and every time I try to launch Rocket Leauge it sends me a notification via the notification center that it was blocked. When I try going into Windows Security and adding Rocket League as an exception it says...
  8. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  9. I still can't play rocket league :

I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  10. Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Rocket League. Psyonix support didn't help.: Rocket League started up fine until the beginning of December, about a week before the Blueprint update came out. It would start and all I would get was a white screen, and then it would crash. I opened a ticket on Psyonix's support page and the only concrete answer I got was...