Windows 10: Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program

Discus and support Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Defender is turned off due to another program being installed, I have uinstalled the program, but still sys your it has turned off your defender. If... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarianB2, Jan 24, 2022.

1. MarianB2 Win User

Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program

My Defender is turned off due to another program being installed, I have uinstalled the program, but still sys your it has turned off your defender. If I run a "fresh start" will it bring it back on.[Original Title: Defender]

:)

MarianB2, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program

1. Microsoft Defender is off even after uninstalling the Anti-Malware program - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender off

2. Windows Defender Anti-malware MsMpEng.exe running off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Anti-malware MsMpEng.exe running off: I've started getting Windows Defender Anti-malware MsMpEng.exe running off pounding the disk drive after a little quiet time even though all settings say Defender is not active because I'm using Kaspersky. Any ideas how to disable it? I'm on 19042.685. Happy New Year! 171514
  3. Anti-Malware along with Windows Defender

Anti-Malware along with Windows Defender: Just purchased 11th gen Dell aio. What anti-virus works best with Windows Defender? Thanks. Jim [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/anti-malware-along-with-windows-defender/dd341246-3ada-4d63-b129-011e54186520
  4. Anti malware

Anti malware: I have Windows 10. I think my computer is infected with malware. I ran malwarebytes and it did not show anything. When i scanned using windows defender, it showed potentially unwanted app PUA...piriform bundler. I have no idea what it is. I tried "Actions" to remove, but...
  5. Do anti virus and anti malware programs do the same thing?

Do anti virus and anti malware programs do the same thing?: I've read in the past that one shouldn't run more than one anti viral app at a time to avoid slowing down my desktop or run into conflicts. I've been running Webroot SecureAnywhere simultaneously with MalwareBytes Premium going with the theory that they do different things....
  6. windows defender anti virus program

windows defender anti virus program: options are all greyed out, real time protection cannot be turned on how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-anti-virus-program/13538fbe-cb7e-4b24-9ce8-37f3e4a6eeac
  7. Anti-malware

Anti-malware: My computer has been acting real buggy. Lagging a lot. Windows Defender doesn't find anything. Is there a better anti-malware I can use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-malware/76a2edee-f716-424e-ad5f-9873a1c0ffa8"
  8. Even without Defender or ANY anti-malware Win 10 keeps deleting exes

Even without Defender or ANY anti-malware Win 10 keeps deleting exes: Several utilities from Nirsoft.net are known to produce malware false positives. But I want to use some of them anyway, so I knew I'd have to disable my Avast anti-malware tool as well as Windows Defender. I did all that, but whenever I try to install or merely extract one...
  9. Malware Problem and Can't Install Anti-Malware Program

Malware Problem and Can't Install Anti-Malware Program: Dears, i seem to have m a l w a r e on my laptop. i have runned windows defender full scan, offline scan and as extra norton anti-virus. Doens't finds anything. After that i tried looking for a anti m a l w a r e program but the moment i use m a l w a r e as 1 word in...
  10. Anti-virus and Anti-malware??

Anti-virus and Anti-malware??: 1. Do I need a particular anti-malware software , in addition to Anti-virus? 2. Is the paid version of Avast good and sufficient enough to reduce risks? 3. Is "malware" a collective term that includes ransomware, adware, spyware ...... or are they all different things...