Windows 10: Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe

Discus and support Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! My website is marked as unsafe due to phishing threats: https://prnt.sc/x3zsew Website cleaned by security company and has no more security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChasePiter, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe

Hi!

My website is marked as unsafe due to phishing threats: https://prnt.sc/x3zsew

Website cleaned by security company and has no more security issues. On this community I've found the article how to add an exclusion to Windows Security https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/add-an-exclusion-to-windows-security-811816c0-4dfd-af4a-47e4-c301afe13b26, but as I understood, this exclusion will be for my device, on my computer.

Is there any way to solve this problem on a large scale, because many users visitt my site and I can't tell them all to add the site to the exceptions in order to visit it.

Thank you in advance!

:)

ChasePiter, Jan 18, 2021

2. W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

Hello; a website I've gone to often, www.karensbakery.com , has recently been flagged in RED by Defender SmartScreen, says "This Website Reported Unsafe, threats to your computer.....", and you cannot proceed. When I called them to tell them, they said
    no problem there, many others can access it. It seems only my pc with WIN 10 & Edge is showing that. How do I check why I'm being blocked by Defender Smartscreen? No other website has ever shown that, so it's not Edge. Appreciate any help, thanks. Steve F.

Steven F 603, Jan 18, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe

UNSAFE WEBSITE NOTIFICATION

Hi,

Thank you for getting this to our attention. Let us further isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you tried to visit the website using a different browser to check if the issue persists?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer software prior to this?
    • Can you send us a screenshot when you are getting the pop-up notification?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you delete the cookies in Internet Explorer and check if the same thing happens. Kindly visit this
    link and follow the steps provided.

You may also want to visit this link as it discusses how to help protect yourself from email and web scams.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe

1. Microsoft Defender marks my website as unsafe - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender marks

2. Accessed unsafe website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessed unsafe website: Hello,Today I clicked a link to a certain website. I then got the black window with the warning that the site's connection may not be safe. I continued accessing it nonetheless. How can I check that my system was not infected or that my data is safe?I've already run an...
  3. Accessed unsafe website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessed unsafe website: Hello,Today I clicked a link to a certain website. I then got the black window with the warning that the site's connection may not be safe. I continued accessing it nonetheless. How can I check that my system was not infected or that my data is safe?I've already run an...
  4. Windows Defender SmartScreen reported my site as unsafe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender SmartScreen reported my site as unsafe: Hey there, I have been running a site for over a year now and all of a sudden Windows Defender SmartScreen started showing my site as unsafe for my Edge/IE users. I am 100% sure the site has no malware or is unsafe as I am the core developer of the site. The homepage is fine,...
  5. Microsoft Defender SmartScreen reporting a SharePoint Online site is unsafe to SOME users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender SmartScreen reporting a SharePoint Online site is unsafe to SOME users: We are experiencing this for more than two months now.We are a US-based small business with established services including Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure Cloud Services, etc with Microsoft.SharePoint Online site is used to collaborate with our global clients.Recently...
  6. Microsoft Defender reports evernote.com as unsafe

Microsoft Defender reports evernote.com as unsafe: Hello,Microsoft Defender blocks my access to https://evernote.com the official website of Evernote saying it is reported as unsafe.For real????P.S: I know how to bypass the warning and access it. That's not what I'm asking....
  7. Microsoft Defender wrongly reporting site as unsafe

Microsoft Defender wrongly reporting site as unsafe: Hi, How can I go about getting my work's website cleared as safe from Microsoft Defender? We have a PDF plugin on our website www.soundsgoodchoir.org and for some of our singers when they try to openthis specific page the Microsoft Defender warning pops up. Our singers are...
  8. Windows Defender Smartscreen website reported as unsafe

Windows Defender Smartscreen website reported as unsafe: I run a membership site on https://theclasslife.com/ and my members are reporting Windows Defender Smartscreen is blocking them from accessing the site. see attached [ATTACH] How do I get this removed as there are no threats on the site? Thanks!...
  9. W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not

W 10 Defender says "This Website Reported Unsafe", but it's not: Hello; a website I've gone to often, www.karensbakery.com , has recently been flagged in RED by Defender SmartScreen, says "This Website Reported Unsafe, threats to your computer.....", and you cannot proceed. When I called them to tell them, they said no problem there, many...
  10. Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe'

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe': FYI....... Why Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' in the next few months Google has decided Symantec's certificates are untrustworthy; webmasters should plan to get HTTPS certificates elsewhere. *Arrow Source: Why Google Chrome will...