Windows 10: Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

Discus and support Microsoft Defender Protection email scam? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I received an email from Microsoft Defender Protection that supposedly charged us $399.00, We have 72 hours to cancel. I'm assuming this is a scam???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by crlcsbe, Jan 18, 2022.

1. crlcsbe Win User

Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

I received an email from Microsoft Defender Protection that supposedly charged us $399.00, We have 72 hours to cancel. I'm assuming this is a scam???

:)

crlcsbe, Jan 18, 2022

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Jan 18, 2022
  3. vicf1 Win User
    Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

Windows Defender Protection Email

I received an email this morning concerning renewal of Windows Defender Protection Plan. Checked and learned this is a scam. I did not call the number given. I just wanted to report this.

monroejohnson, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

1. Microsoft Defender Protection email scam? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender Protection

2. windows defender email invoice scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender email invoice scam: My wife receive the scam invoice with a fake charge for ordering windows defender. There are a couple of odd things things about it. First, I have a PC with windows 11. The email came within a day after I was checking on some things in windows security on my PC. Coincidence?...
  3. Windows Defender Endpoint Protection Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Endpoint Protection Scam: Received this today form Barbara A Schmidt <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Obviously a scam. If you receive an email like this don't phone.:3/2/2023 -11:16:25 AMThe activation code you have purchased for your trial of Windows defender safe and secure ENDPOINT...
  4. Windows Defender Endpoint Protection Scam

Windows Defender Endpoint Protection Scam: Received this today form Barbara A Schmidt <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Obviously a scam. If you receive an email like this don't phone.:3/2/2023 -11:16:25 AMThe activation code you have purchased for your trial of Windows defender safe and secure ENDPOINT...
  5. Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?: I received an email from Microsoft Defender Protection that supposedly charged us $399.00, We have 72 hours to cancel. I'm assuming this is a scam???...
  6. Microsoft Defender Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Scam: This is from a GMAIL account I received this on one of my email accounts. The email isn’t even my Microsoft account email. I know it’s a scam. Dear , If You didn't make this purchase or if you believe an unauthorized person is attempting to access your Microsoft account Call...
  7. Windows Defender Protection SCAM

Windows Defender Protection SCAM: Invoice No # 706-5E117-7705E1Dear Marion...@...Thank you for using our services for the past year for all your computer troubles.We would like to remind you that you have opted for the auto-renewal for the subscription. You will be billed from the previous mode of payment for...
  8. Microsoft Windows Defender Protection security scam

Microsoft Windows Defender Protection security scam: I received a email that I was billed for $299.99 for a plan.I did not authorize this so I called the number, it appears to be a scam as they wanted me to type in a RSUPPORT.US address and fill out a cancelation form, they would not tell me what credit card I was charged until...
  9. Microsoft Scam Email

Microsoft Scam Email: Got this today 3/16/2021 in Yahoo Email: SCAM?PHISH???? I NEVER Ordered it. Anybody else get this???: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is...
  10. Windows Defender Scam Email

Windows Defender Scam Email: I got this email in my Spam folder. I have not been charged on any credit card for this amount. Hope this will help stop this type of activity. I did call the number and I did get through to a "John Foster" with Indian accent of course. I didn't give my real name and I...