Windows 10: Microsoft defender real time protection

Discus and support Microsoft defender real time protection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm not using any other antivirus program but windows sees something and ıt's blocking defender realtime protection.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Emre SAVAŞ, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Microsoft defender real time protection

I'm not using any other antivirus program but windows sees something and ıt's blocking defender realtime protection.

:)

Emre SAVAŞ, Nov 15, 2022

2. Untable to Control Windows Defender Real-time Protection On/Off

Sometimes, we need to turn off Windows Defender Real-time protection. In my experience, this software may cause some error to run Android Emulator such as BigNox. It also slowing down my Android Studio. To disable Windows Defender Real-time protection, I
    do these steps:

1. Run Windows PowerShell as administrator
    2. execute set-mppreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring 1
    Windows PowerShell

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> set-mppreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring 1

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

In Windows registry it will create

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Real-Time Protection -> DisableRealtimeMonitoring REG_DWORD 1

Tested on Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

But, during my computer idle, windows always put Real-time protection on. It is so annoying. I want to control Real-time Protection manually.

IGA Made Muliarsa, Nov 15, 2022
  3. adonis08 Win User
    Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Nov 15, 2022
  4. adonis08 Win User

Microsoft defender real time protection

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Nov 15, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft defender real time protection

1. Microsoft defender real time protection - Similar Threads - Microsoft defender real

2. Microsoft defender real time protection cannot on in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender real time protection cannot on in windows 10: Sir,windows defender Real Time protection cannot on Problemwindows 10 version 22H2 19045,3930 HomeMicrosoft defender real time protection cannot on in windows 10Please Help Me...
  3. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  4. Windows Defender real time protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender real time protection: Hello everyone,I have a problem with windows defender, I can't enable real time protection, there is message says "You are using another Antivirus provider, but I don't have and I didn't have before I don't want to use third party Antivirus I have windows 11 , I have...
  5. Real-time protection issue of Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real-time protection issue of Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have turned off the virus protection of my third party antivirus software and try to turn on the real-time protection of Microsoft Defender. However, the option to turn on the real-time protection of Microsoft Defender is greyed out, and I can't turn it on from my...
  6. Cannot add exclusions to Microsoft Defender + Defender real-time protection

Cannot add exclusions to Microsoft Defender + Defender real-time protection: Hi all, Three months ago I bought a brand new Dell XPS 15 9500, as it proved to be among the most reliable and powerful mid- to high-end machines on the market for an AI student like myself, with the occasional ability to run powerful models thanks to its GPU. Now, it has...
  7. Real time protection of windows defender

Real time protection of windows defender: Due to some reason I can't turn off my windows security real time protection. But i used to do that pretty easily sometime back. [ATTACH] I am currently logged in as administrator. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows defender Real time protection

Windows defender Real time protection: error 0×800704ec shows and my real time protection is disabled(in windows defender) even tough i have enabled it in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-real-time-protection/eeb47dbb-bfab-4278-97c2-97a9596e4f24
  9. windows defender real time protection

windows defender real time protection: every time I try to turn on my real time protection a message comes up saying, for your protection some settings are managed by your security administrator. who is the security administrator and how do I fix this?...
  10. Defender: Real Time Protection:

Defender: Real Time Protection:: I just installed the latest Build of Windows 10 . I get this notification in yellow text This setting is managed by your Administrator above the real time protection on Off button and it has been turned on but greyed out. I am not able to disable it. Have scanned it with...