Windows 10: Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

Discus and support Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Half of my windows defender scans say that there is one threat found and taken action but I cannot see what happened, it does not show in history or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark1297, May 2, 2021.

1. Mark1297 Win User

Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

Half of my windows defender scans say that there is one threat found and taken action but I cannot see what happened, it does not show in history or allowed threats, when I click on the message or click on protection history it is empty.

:)

Mark1297, May 2, 2021
  2. Zackary Win User

Windows Defender keeps taking action on nonexistent threats on nonexistent scans

I have a laptop (Dell Inspiron 3541) running Windows 10 v1803. Recently, I have been getting notifications from Windows Defender saying threats were found and removed on scnas that didn't happen.

Some of the notifications are:

and

When I go to Windows Defender, it doesn't show any threats found - nor does it even show a recent scan. For example, I got one of the above notifications today, and this is what Windows Defender showed.

Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In... qUClB.png

I tried running a scan, but the ETA was 4 hours, then 20, then 70, and still kept going up.

Is there a way I can find out what the "threats" are? Or make it stop sending these unnecessary notifications?

Zackary, May 2, 2021
  3. 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat'

I get a notification that 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat' but I am not able to see what the problem or threat was that it took action on. Advice?

TragicallyMisunderstood, May 2, 2021
  4. Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

Defender finds a threat but doesn't take action

I ran a full scan and defender seems to have found a threat but when I say to fix it, it runs forever saying it is "taking action on the threats". When I select "See threat results" it shows no threats. Did it or not find a threat?

RobertBennett1, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

1. Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender Scans

2. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  3. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!: "Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!" Windows Security recognizes a threat after running a full scan and suggests to "Start Actions". However, when I select the button, no options appear to handle the threat! Is this a dead-end situation? Is there nothing else to...
  4. Current Threats found but cannot Start Actions!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. .microsoft defender quick scan says it has found a new threat

.microsoft defender quick scan says it has found a new threat: i have windows 10 .microsoft defender says it has found a new threat but then asks do i trust it ..its says its published by microsoft windows .is this right?...
  6. Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...: What's Happening ? ? Is it a bug or what ?Why the threat doesn't appear in Protection History ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-successfully-took-action-on/e4e5a852-5599-46fd-9f4a-d84482f9f5ee
  7. Unable to see found threats Microsoft Defender

Unable to see found threats Microsoft Defender: Hello, Yesterday, my computer sent me a notification that actions were taken for threats found. However, I’m unable to see what are these when I go to Virus and Threat history. It worries me a bit. Sometimes, Microsoft Defender can be wrong and I maybe need this file. I saw...
  8. Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus stops scanning after a threat is found: Yesterday I uninstalled Avira antivirus and started using Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Today I run Full scan. After scanning about 3.03 million files in 45 minutes it found a threat in an old installation file that I have never run on my current computer, and it stopped...
  9. Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found

Windows defender Full Scan no threats found but says after that threats are found: Hi, I recently ran into an issue with windows defender where when I run a full scan the result is: No current threats found and 0 threats found. Then when I restart my computer and look at the message again I get this: [ATTACH] Instead of 0 threats found it says -664...
  10. Windows defender threats found and available actions

Windows defender threats found and available actions: I did a full system scan with windows defender and it found threats. My question is with the available actions, i'm not sure what each one does exactly and want to make sure I choose the right one. My options Clean threat quarantine remove allow on device What do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defender full scan found 1 threat but where to see it