Windows 10: Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

Discus and support Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What's Happening ? ? Is it a bug or what ?Why the threat doesn't appear in Protection History ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nikhil Kr, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Nikhil Kr Win User

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

What's Happening ? ? Is it a bug or what ?Why the threat doesn't appear in Protection History ?

:)

Nikhil Kr, Jun 19, 2021

2. 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat'

I get a notification that 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat' but I am not able to see what the problem or threat was that it took action on. Advice?

TragicallyMisunderstood, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Zackary Win User
    Windows Defender keeps taking action on nonexistent threats on nonexistent scans

I have a laptop (Dell Inspiron 3541) running Windows 10 v1803. Recently, I have been getting notifications from Windows Defender saying threats were found and removed on scnas that didn't happen.

Some of the notifications are:

and

When I go to Windows Defender, it doesn't show any threats found - nor does it even show a recent scan. For example, I got one of the above notifications today, and this is what Windows Defender showed.

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... qUClB.png

I tried running a scan, but the ETA was 4 hours, then 20, then 70, and still kept going up.

Is there a way I can find out what the "threats" are? Or make it stop sending these unnecessary notifications?

Zackary, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat'

Open Windows Defender Security Center and in Virus & threat protection, click on Scan history and you could see result there.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

1. Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender successfully

2. Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threats found, "Start actions" button doesn't work.: Ok, so, my laptop recently started to do some weird things - like I couldn't write some symbols at e-mail subject when using MS Outlook, I couldn't change column names in Excel, mouse pointer started to move randomly. Restarting usually helped, but for a while. I opened the...
  3. Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...: Half of my windows defender scans say that there is one threat found and taken action but I cannot see what happened, it does not show in history or allowed threats, when I click on the message or click on protection history it is empty....
  4. Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection

Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection: Good day, We have a lot of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection licenses under our Microsoft 365 admin center. need to find out if these are standalone licenses that i can use on our enterprise workstations that are running a mixture of windows 7 , 8.1 and 10?...
  5. Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.

Windows Defender won't start taking actions against found threats.: Every time I use the scan feature from Windows Defender, the same threats that have already been found show up so I always press the start actions button but then when I scan another time the same threats show up, I have repeated this cycle for more than 10 times and nothing...
  6. Windows Defender detects threats I press button start actions but doesn't make anything

Windows Defender detects threats I press button start actions but doesn't make anything: Hello. Windows defender is detecting threats in computer but doesn't take any action against them: https://ibb.co/yg2sjQT I tried "restoring system" with commands: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM.exe...
  7. Windows Defender - Full scan - Take action on threats

Windows Defender - Full scan - Take action on threats: After running a full scan, some threats were reported. "Taking action" has now been in progress for several hours. Is this normal? How long can it take? what happens if I terminate it by closing the window?...
  8. Windows defender threats found and available actions

Windows defender threats found and available actions: I did a full system scan with windows defender and it found threats. My question is with the available actions, i'm not sure what each one does exactly and want to make sure I choose the right one. My options Clean threat quarantine remove allow on device What do...
  9. Windows Defender Threat History & Actions

Windows Defender Threat History & Actions: Hi, Hope someone can help clear this up for me. Defender found and stopped something it defined as potentially unwanted software: Win32/Unwaders.C!ml The threat was apparently quarantined and all the details were there such as threat severity, recommended actions etc....
  10. Windows Defender Threat History & Actions

Windows Defender Threat History & Actions: Hi, Hope someone can help clear this up for me. Defender found and stopped something it defined as potentially unwanted software: Win32/Unwaders.C!ml The threat was apparently quarantined and all the details were there such as threat severity, recommend actions etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com