Windows 10: Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

Discus and support Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What's Happening ? ? Is it a bug or what ?Why the threat doesn't appear in Protection History ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nikhil Kr, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Nikhil Kr Win User

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

What's Happening ? ? Is it a bug or what ?Why the threat doesn't appear in Protection History ?

:)

Nikhil Kr, Jun 19, 2021

2. 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat'

I get a notification that 'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat' but I am not able to see what the problem or threat was that it took action on. Advice?

TragicallyMisunderstood, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Zackary Win User
    Windows Defender keeps taking action on nonexistent threats on nonexistent scans

I have a laptop (Dell Inspiron 3541) running Windows 10 v1803. Recently, I have been getting notifications from Windows Defender saying threats were found and removed on scnas that didn't happen.

Some of the notifications are:

and

When I go to Windows Defender, it doesn't show any threats found - nor does it even show a recent scan. For example, I got one of the above notifications today, and this is what Windows Defender showed.

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... qUClB.png

I tried running a scan, but the ETA was 4 hours, then 20, then 70, and still kept going up.

Is there a way I can find out what the "threats" are? Or make it stop sending these unnecessary notifications?

Zackary, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

'windows defender successfully took action on 1 threat'

Open Windows Defender Security Center and in Virus & threat protection, click on Scan history and you could see result there.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in...

1. Microsoft Defender successfully took action on threats but doesn't seems to be appear in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Defender successfully

2. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  4. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.

Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  5. Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and Threat Protection tile not appearing on Microsoft Defender.: So i'm trying to scan my Windows 11 23H2 computer right, and the "Virus and Threat Detection" tile is missing. I've tried resolving this problem for about an hour now. I have already done the funky registry editregedit stuff, I've tried restarting & resetting the app, I've...
  6. when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...: when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in Protection History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-take-action-to-remove-a-threat-in-windows/6721686f-615e-453d-b66f-b6f3dc1f1f60
  7. when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...

when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in...: when I take action to remove a threat in Windows Defender the threat still appears in Protection History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-take-action-to-remove-a-threat-in-windows/6721686f-615e-453d-b66f-b6f3dc1f1f60
  8. Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Scans Say One Threat Found And Took Action But I Cannot See It In...: Half of my windows defender scans say that there is one threat found and taken action but I cannot see what happened, it does not show in history or allowed threats, when I click on the message or click on protection history it is empty....
  9. Windows Defender Threat History & Actions

Windows Defender Threat History & Actions: Hi, Hope someone can help clear this up for me. Defender found and stopped something it defined as potentially unwanted software: Win32/Unwaders.C!ml The threat was apparently quarantined and all the details were there such as threat severity, recommended actions etc....
  10. Windows Defender Threat History & Actions

Windows Defender Threat History & Actions: Hi, Hope someone can help clear this up for me. Defender found and stopped something it defined as potentially unwanted software: Win32/Unwaders.C!ml The threat was apparently quarantined and all the details were there such as threat severity, recommend actions etc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com