Windows 10: Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell

Discus and support Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft defender แจ้งว่าตรวจพบ trojan:win32/tiger!plock จากโปรแกรม Powershell ในเครื่อง แต่ไม่สามารถสั่งลบออกไปได้... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JirarojJirawainuwat, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell

Microsoft defender แจ้งว่าตรวจพบ trojan:win32/tiger!plock จากโปรแกรม Powershell ในเครื่อง แต่ไม่สามารถสั่งลบออกไปได้ ไม่ทราบว่าจะแก้ปัญหาอย่างไรได้บ้างครับ

:)

JirarojJirawainuwat, Dec 24, 2019
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 24, 2019
  4. B_111 Win User

Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell

Defender locates trojan win32/Dynamer!ac but cant remove it

Bruce,

Thanks for the link. When I run step 1, tdsskiller it does not find the trojan. It looks like this progam is only scanning disk c, defender is locating the trojan on disk d.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

B_111, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell

1. Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ Trojan ของโปรแกรม Powershell - Similar Threads - Microsoft defender ตรวจจับ

2. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus: I am not a techy so need some help. I have discovered the Powershell Trojan on my PC at C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ aand I am at loss what to do. I am th eonly user and administrator on the PC. Can anyne help here? I have tried virus scans and malware scans...
  3. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus: I am not a techy so need some help. I have discovered the Powershell Trojan on my PC at C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\ aand I am at loss what to do. I am th eonly user and administrator on the PC. Can anyne help here? I have tried virus scans and malware scans...
  4. Erasing PowerShell Trojan Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft defender is insisting that powershell.exe is a trojan

Microsoft defender is insisting that powershell.exe is a trojan: I've already ran a few scans, quick, full, offline, i've also restored back to a previous point. It still keeps saying that powershell.exe is a trojan....
  6. Microsoft Defender Finds Trojan But in Virustotal Microsoft Defender Does not Find

Microsoft Defender Finds Trojan But in Virustotal Microsoft Defender Does not Find: Hello, As I told in subject I have 1 exe file. I scan the exe file through Microsoft Defender and it finds a Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B . So I decided to try also VirusTotal and see which other Virus Protector Applications see virus inside. However , I found a very strange thing...
  7. Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan

Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan: everytime i boot up my machine, windows defender detects this: CmdLine: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command Invoke-WebRequest -URI https://iplogger.org/1hTS97 i remove it, but it justs keeps coming back, is there a fix for this?...
  8. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  9. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....