Windows 10: Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition

Discus and support Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i do not want windows defender and want to get rid of it when i go to settings>Update&security insted of it saying windows security like ive seen on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chris122344, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition

i do not want windows defender and want to get rid of it when i go to settings>Update&security insted of it saying windows security like ive seen on other peoples computers my settings say windows defender i dont get the option to turn off real time protection or ang itger option than to click “open windows defender security center” i want to turn of real time protection so i tried clicking “open windows defender security center” and clicking settings but it just took me back to the updates and security page i also using regedit>hkey_local_machine>software>policies>microsoft>windows defender and added a disableantispyware value 1 and it is still blocking my files i need help!

:)

Chris122344, Dec 28, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 28, 2018
  3. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Dec 28, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition

1. Microsoft defender windows 10 home edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft defender home

2. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....
  3. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....
  4. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  5. Windows 10 Home Edition

Windows 10 Home Edition: How can I download and install Windows 10 Home Edition without cost? I have the valid and legal activation key from my old PC. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition/c9d711d8-0844-4d60-8fec-d4324e02eb9a
  6. microsoft windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft windows 10 home edition: Hi, How do I go about finding my digital license for windows 10 home. I down graded from windows 10 to windows 7 because it was very slower than windows 7. Now with Microsoft not supporting windows 7, I reinstalled windows 10, but I am having problems activating windows....
  7. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  8. Windows defender firewall won't turn on in windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows defender firewall won't turn on in windows 10 home edition.: Hi can someone please help.me? My windows defender firewall won't turn on. I can even connect to the internet as the wifi icon is missing even the audio, video, camera and others are not working. I tried the adding mpssvc, scan check file, scan virus, uninstalling third party...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...